oh no, that's not the life i chose (frerard)

[title lyric from homecoming king by andy black]

frank hates life, gerard doesn't understand  how anyone could hate such a beautiful concept 

- - - - -

"Hey, dude, what did those ants do to you?"

Frank turns around to face a tall, redheaded boy. This kid actually looked happy, Frank couldn't remember a time when he was actually happy.

He scoffs "What? You're defending ants now. That's pretty fucking low"

The redheaded boy laughs. He fucking laughs. Frank was somewhat rude to him, and he laughs.

"They are too small to defend for themselves, so here I am" the kid states proudly, smile on his face. Frank liked that smile, it was crooked. It had character. It wasn't fake. 

"And you're pretty small yourself, so I'm here to defend you" 

Frank blushes, and crosses his arms. He was only 5"6. He could be a lot shorter, and this kid wasn't even that much taller than him. Maybe two or three inches 

He regains his tough guy vibe quickly though "Shut up, I could still kick your ass in five seconds if I had to" 

The boy laughs once again "You don't even know my name, and you're threatening to beat me up. And you call me low" 

The dark-haired boy rolls his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose in annoyance. He kind of did want to know his name though. But he wasn't going to ask. Frank wouldn't let the happiness get to him. No way.

"My name is Gerard" 

"I didn't ask, dude" Frank responds. He was a little happy to know the label for the cute, redheaded boy. What did he just think he was cute? Oh no, the idiocy called happiness was getting to him. 

Gerard giggles, fucking giggles "I could see it in your eyes that you wanted to know. They are pretty by the way, easy to read. Whats your name?" 

"Frank" 

"Cool name, it really fits you. Demanding, and tough" Gerard says, picking a piece of lint from his navy blue sweatshirt. Boy, he was fucking weird. But, Frank could appreciate weird. Especially at times like these 

Frank takes a liking to Gerard. Who wouldnt though? He was pretty, and nice. Just an angel really. Frank, himself, wasn't an angel. He hated being kind, he wasn't attractive, he just hated life in general. 

Maybe Gerard would change that 

- - - - 

i suck at ending one shots, sorry bro 

im gonna try and update this at least once every other day, ure welcome :) 

peace brothers 

- mia xx