darling, dont be so shy (kellic)

[title lyric from eyelids by pvris]

kellin writes on his hands with sharpie to increase his chance of dying & vic meets him at the park every night to make sure he's still alive

- - -

The moon illuminated his face just slightly. Vic loved that. Kellin always seemed to look even more pretty under that moonlight, and Vic didn't even think that Kellin could get any more prettier.

Kellin walked over to Vic, who sat at the old wire bench, with his delicate hands tucked inside of his The Devil Wears Prada hoodie. Vic knew what those hands entailed. Secrets.

"Hey" Kellin mumbles, sitting next to the older boy, looking down at his TOM clad feet. Vic smiles slightly, his timidness was yet another beautiful thing about him.

"Kellin," Vic acknowledges as Kellin rests his head against his broad shoulder. He was tired. But they had made a promise. A fucking promise.

Vic reaches out and grabs the pale boys hands out of his hoodie pocket. Kellin is passive about it, his head still rested on Vics shoulder. He knew what these "get-togethers" entailed.

His small, boney hands were covered in Sharpie. Lyrics dancing across his fingers, swirls lacing around his palms. It was art in Vics opinion, but once anyone found out why Kellin did it: it wasn't art any more.

Kellin did it because he wanted to die. He wanted the ink to sink into his critical veins. Multiple small, red cuts were etched into his forearms, which were all covered by some bands stupid lyrics

"I'm proud of you, you're getting better" Vic notices, bringing the inky flesh to his mouth and kissing it "But you still have progress to be made, love"

Kellin holds his head down in shame. He knew he needed to stop. Hell, he wanted to stop more than anything. But, that was the thing people didn't understand. You can't stop an addiction immediately.

- - -

very very very short. this is just a drabble that i felt like writing ig

paramores new album anyone? so many albums are out/coming out this year so im excited as FUCK

i spent my weekend watching of mice & men interviews. and can i say? that? alan ashby likes to think he's hot shit? WHEN HES  N O T

(jk i love my mans)

- mia xx