i try to bring you down, but a level isnt good enough (fransykes)

[title lyric from bite my tongue by you me at six ft. oli sykes] 

since my you me at six phase is comin' back lol hell yeah 

mhm 

josh comes home late, and oli is a little too clingy for his own good 

- - - - -

Oli was worried, and quite nervous to be completely honest. His boyfriend wasn't home yet, and it was nearing 1 am. He was usually home by at least 11. Two hours later, Oli still hadn't gotten a word from him.

The whole "going out" situation wasn't new. Every Friday night, Josh would hang out with his friends, but he always made sure he was home before midnight, and if he wasn't he would inform Oli by calling, or texting him. 

But today, no text, no call. When Oli texted him simply with a "Where are you?" he got no answered in return. What if he was hurt? What if he was cheating? Oli had horrible trust issues due to past relationships, and this wasn't helping.

His thoughts were interrupted when the front door to their apartment opened, revealing a worn-out looking Josh. He looked tired as fuck, but Oli really didn't care. He deserved at least some sort of answer. And he was going to get one 

"Ah shit, sorry I was late, love" Josh says before collapsing on the couch next to Oli, lifting his thin legs so they were across his lap

Oli shrugged, leaning into Josh a little "Why didn't you answer that text I sent you?" He wasn't gonna wait to question his boyfriend, because to be honest, he was quite tired too.

A look of confusion appears on Josh's face before he gave a small smile "My phone died, and the only reason I was out so late was because I fell asleep at Max's house"

To the average person who didn't have any trust issues, that would've made sense, and they wouldn't have pushed the topic any farther, but Oli still wasn't satisfied with that answer

"Fell asleep? How in the hell did you fall asleep?" Oli asked, trying not to raise his voice. The smile on Josh's face vanished.

"Oli! I do that a lot! You just don't realize it because I usually call you saying I'm gonna be home late, so please, love, I wasn't cheating on you or anything. I even have proof"

Oli gave a dirty, smug look that read disbelief "Proof?"

"You know how Max and that lot work, you fall asleep, and you get covered with dick drawings, and they post videos of you snoring and shit on the Internet"

That was true, Oli had been victim of that whole ordeal before as well. It was one of the many things he didn't like about Josh's friends.

Josh moves back some of his longish, light brown hair to reveal a drawing of a penis that was drawn on with a black permanent marker. It looked as if Josh had tried to wash most of it off, but failed.

Being the self-proclaimed bitch that he was, Oli hated being wrong so he got off of the larger boy, and huffed his way to their bedroom. He really needed to learn to control that brattiness of his. It was almost if he wanted to be told that Josh was cheating on him, just so he knew that the entire world was against him.

He fell asleep, tears brimming at the corners of his eyes

- - - -

Waking up to a pair of arms wrapped around you was one the best feelings in the world. And for Oli, Josh's arms specifically. He hid his face in his chubby chest, and sighed. He totally regretted the night before.

His movements must've woken up the sleeping man next to him because he heard a strained, sleepy groan come out of Josh's mouth before he whispered "G'morning, angel"

Oli murmured a "I'm not an angel" in response, bringing his large hazel eyes to study the somewhat sad look on Josh's features

"You are to me" Josh says softly, the smile prominent in his voice "Go ahead an ask me for proof, because I have a list"

He was just teasing about the argument from the night before, but it still made him very upset. It wasn't Josh's fault that he had been cheated on, and just plainly used, and Oli knew he shouldn't have took that out on him.

Josh must of saw that Oli was completely upset, so he wrapped his arms around the smaller boys waist, pressing a small kiss to his temple.

"Ols, I know your past 'nd stuff, and I should be a lot nicer about that, but if I'm gonna try to be more patient with you, can you please understand that I'm not like those guys who hurt you. God, if anyone hurts you, I'll hurt them ten times harder. Thats how much I love you"

Oli looked at Josh after his little tangent with amazement. God, what did he do to deserve someone like him?

Always amazing how a fight can turn out so great

- - - -

lol, this is cliche and overdone but what can u do about it?

fransykes is a good ship, like listen to fuck by bmth were josh guess vocals and try and TELL me that wasn't about their relationship hella

the new goriallz album comes out tomorrow (if i got that wrong #fakefan) and im honestly so shook

and my forehead is bleeding again, yikes

how was your day?

- mia xx