blowing up shit with homemade dynamite (gabilliam)

[title lyric from homemade dynamite by lorde,,her new album is EVERYTHING]

oh yeah sorry i haven't been updating lately, ive been working non-stop on 420 and sadgasm lately

gabe gets his side cut open during a riot and william is the boyfriend who has to fix him up

tw: blood and wounds and stuff,

- - -

I was napping when I heard the front door swing open and a bunch of loud commotion suddenly going on downstairs. What the fuck? Who ever is  interrupting my sleep is going to loose a limb.

"Bilvy! Get down here! Fucking hurry!" I heard a voice call out. It was Pete and he seemed genuinely scared and concerned. He was a self-centered asshole so this must be really serious.

I swing my legs over the bed, running a hand through my messy hair before quickly making my way downstairs were I could hear a lot of panicked voices.

Gabe is laying on our counter, his white shirt stained with blood and being the timid boyfriend I was, I absolutely freaked out "What the hell happened? Are you okay? How could you let this happen to him?"

I nearly sprint over to him. Unlike me, Gabe seemed calm, finding amusement in how I was acting and says "William, calm down. Its just a small cut that a motherfucker gave me"

I turn to Pete and Jack before nearly screaming "One of you go make yourselves useful and go get the first-aid kit. It's in the bathroom"

Pete and Jack both look completely alarmed and somewhat annoyed before they walk into the halls and into the guest bathroom. Gabe was still smiling at me, but I could also see that he was in a shit ton of pain as well.

I sit him up and I take his shirt off to find a huge, bloody cut running from the top of his ribcage to the bottom of his hip. Fuck, he was messed up and he was hardly phased by it, other than the occasional grunt of pain.

Pete and Jack come running back, the first-aid kit clutched in Jacks hand "Here you go, madam!" Jack says stupidly as he kneels on one knee and presents the case to me. He just thinks he's so funny doesn't he.

I roll my eyes and snatch the kit from him, this cut would probably require stitches. Sometimes I wonder if Gabe was only dating me for my nurse degree. This man was so stupid when it came to putting himself in danger and these fucking riots weren't helping him.

"Gabe, you need to stop doing this shit" I sigh, attempting to lay him back down, but being the weakling I was, Pete had to help me.

He laughs, watching me as I walk over to the sink to get a washcloth. I wet it and apply soap to it before walking back to him and eyeing him in a way that screamed "This is gonna hurt like a little bitch"

I apply pressure to the wound with the washcloth and he groans loudly in pain, moving away slightly. I notice that Jack and Pete are watching in absoulte amusement

The death glare I give them results in them giving hasty goodbyes and leaving the house, wishing Gabe a great recovery and claiming that they'll come over tomorrow

"Why are you so mean to me, Bilvy?" he asks as I softly dab the cut, trying to clean the cut and to stop the bleeding.

"Yeah, I'm so mean to you for cleaning and stitching your owies," I retort, bending down and pressing a kiss above the cut "you know, most partners wouldn't do this for you"

He groans as I move to the kit and sitting it next to him on the counter. I take out the pain killers and the numbing cream. Gabe notices this and mumbles a few curses.

"Take two" I say, handing him the pill bottle. He groans for the umpteenth time and snatches the bottle, giving me a hateful look as I start to apply the cream around the cut

"This is the best part, hell yeah" Gabe laughs in annoyance watching me take out the small plastic box which contained the stuff that I needed to give the stitches

lol i don't know how to give stitches, time skip

- - -

"I hate you so fucking much, William" Gabe says as I apply the antibacterial ointment to the stiches. This would be another scar for Gabe to add to his collection

"That's not what you said last night when your dick was in my mouth" I say with add grin, patting his shoulder, trying to imply that he should sit up and he does.

He blushes slightly and I made a mental note to tease him about it later. I start to wrap the gauze around his lower torso, being careful of the stiches. Even though I was teasing him, I was happy that it didn't do any serious damage.

After he was all bandaged, I peppered the area in kisses, trying my best to make him feel better or comforted or whatever.

"Thanks Bilvy," he says, kissing me on the lips, bringing his hands to my waist "If I wasn't fucking wounded as hell, I'd fuck you on this counter"

Finally some fucking  appreciation around here

- - -

ooh yeah im so sorry i haven't updated in a month

- mia