Chapter 4.

Chapter 4.

"Where have you been Rosie?" My mom asked me.

"I was at Angie's house, jeez you're asking me like I'm at a police station." I sighed and made my way upstairs.

"Don't lie to me because Angie came here to see you." Mom said in a strict voice.

"Dammit." I bit my lip and turned around "Oh, really?" I coughed.

"She's waiting for you in your room but when she leaves I'll wait for you in my room to talk." She said, I rolled my eyes and ran upstairs.

"Damn, Rosie where were you?" Angie asked with worry in her voice and eyes, I locked the door and hugged her.

"Angie, I'm scared and I hate my life!"

"Why? I know that you feel terrible because he raped you but -"

"No Angie," I cut her off. "I met him in the woods just now.." I said quietly.

"What?!" She screamed.

"Ssh, be quiet Angie, sit down." I said calmly and sat down on my bed. "I'm dead Angie, I'm so so dead."

"What happened? Did he hurt you again?"

"No, but he will.." I bit my lip.

"Why? I don't understand you.." She said confused.

"Angie, he knows where I live, he knows my number, he'll bother me every day." I sighed.

"And how many times have I told you to not call him?" She asked.

"Okay, I made a mistake."

"Yes, and this one mistake will ruin your life from now on. He'll bother you every day like you said and you won't be able to say 'no'."

"Angie, don't remind me of that." I said quietly.

"I told you, Rosie, I told you that he's dangerous, he doesn't play. He murders." She crossed her arms over her chest.

"I know, he told me.." I whispered.

"If he likes you, you're his, don't dare to refuse him." She said looking down.

"You're saying that I must do whatever he wants?" I asked.

"It's about your life, Rosie, I mean if you want to be killed and thrown in a river, okay." She said, I put my hand over my mouth and sobbed "No, honey, I didn't mean it like that, I'm sorry." She said and hugged me "You should've listened to me.." She whispered.

"I should have.." I wiped my tears. "Let's talk about something else, please, I'm so upset about all of this." I said.

"Okay, when are we going to buy some new sexy clothes?" She giggled.

"I don't know, we should go this weekend." I said but then my phone beamed.

"Your phone." She said.

"Oh, yeah." I got new message, it was:

'Can't wait to fuck that pussy of yours. I'm rough, you know that.'

"Fuck you!" I screamed and threw the phone on the bed.

"What now?" Angie read the message and sighed "There's no escape Rosie, it's to late, I have to go." She said and stood up.

"Angie, I'm scared.." I said while tears streamed down my face.

"Don't be, just pretend that you like him and obey him, do whatever he wants and believe me, he'll treat you like a queen." She said.