Chapter 23.

Chapter 23.

We arrived home and he opened the car door for me, he was more gentle than ever, we got in his house and I stepped upstairs, I crawled in the bed, hugging the pillow, he sat next to me and looked at me for a while, while I was looking at the wall.

"Umm, you said something this morning.. Which umm," He mumbled, I pretended that I didn't hear him "Rosie, you said that you loved me." He whispered, I closed my eyes and held the pillow tighter, ready for sleeping "Do you Rosie?" He asked "Do you really love me?"

"What are you trying to say, Justin?" I opened my eyes and sat on the bed "Tell me."

"Nothing," He said "Those words just.. I don't know, I was thinking a lot when you said those words.." He said.

"And..?"

"Do you think that I can ever love someone?" He asked me.

"Everybody can love." I whispered and looked him in the eyes.

"When you hate everyone except that one person does that mean that you're in love with that person?"

"I don't know, maybe.." I said "You think that you love that person?" I asked.

"I think..." He said.

"Well don't." I told him.

"Why not?" He asked me.

"Because you never know what that person can do to you." I said and I felt my eyes tearing.

"How do you mean?" He asked confused.

"Oh nothing, forget it, I'm talking bullshit, you know I still got a headache."

"Oh yes, I forgot, sleep well then." He said and I nodded and placed my head on the pillow again. Dammit. How can he fall in love with me? I pretended that I'm fallen asleep but actually I stayed awake the whole night, I was thinking about how I can fix this shit that I've created.

He is in love with me. The heartless dealer who is a junkie and murderer confessed me that he fell in love with me and I fell for him too. Why can't we just escape far away from here, far away from this place, this town? I didn't call mom and I am not planning on calling her, my mind is blown away, I have to think.

In the morning Justin woke me up with a warm kiss on my cheek and got off the bed.

"Justin, can I go out today?"

"Where?" He asked me.

"I don't know.. The mall, I'll be back for one hour, I promise you." I said.

"You want to buy something?" He asked.

"No, just on a walk, I don't need anything." I whispered.

"Okay, go." He said, putting on a black pants and white shirt.

"Are you serious?" I wide opened my eyes.

"Yes." He said, looking at himself the mirror, fixing his hair.

"I mean if you want you can send someone to look after me, if you want to make sure that I'm not-"

"No need Rosie, can I trust you?" He asked and held my shoulders, I just looked down "Can I trust you?" He asked again.

"Mhm." I nodded.

"I trust you then," He said and took his gun and put it in his jacket "See you later, babe." He said and kissed my lips.

"See you later." I opened the closet to take some clothes and he left, I dressed myself and picked up my coat because outside was so kinda cold, I locked the door and walked on the pavement.