Chapter 9.

Chapter 9.

I turned around and locked the door, he smirked and got off the bed.

"Show me what you got." He whispered and touched my shoulders with his hands

"Just do that and then leave me alone." I squeezed my eyes

"No, not that easy." He smirked, whispering in my ear.

"We'll see." I said, I turned around, winked at him and took off my blouse, he squeezed my boobs with both his hands and unhooked my bra, I was ashamed and I looked down, he grabbed my body in a rough way and put his lips on my left nipple, he nibbled on it and then bit it, I moaned loudly and grabbed his head. What is happening to me?! I immediately moved my hand, he stopped and looked at me.

"Why did you take away your hand?" He asked.

"I don't know.." I mumbled, he smirked and took off his blouse.

"I'm going to put you down, Baby Girl." He whispered and threw me on my bed, I squealed, he pulled down his pants and ripped off my tight red skirt "Are you excited?" He asked.

"Fuck you!" I said.

"Gladly." He said and roughly spread my legs, I moaned "You like this little girl, don't you?"

"No, I hate this." I said.

"What a liar. Shame on you." He said taking down his pants "Take off your fucking panties." He demanded, I obeyed him just to not make him angry "Good girl. I like that." He said, throwing my panties somewhere in the air, I was completely naked lying on my bed, he pulled down his boxers and took his big dick in his hands, I felt that fear again.

"No." I said and shook my head.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He asked and widen his eyes.

"No no!" I said and got of the bed.

"Bitch! Don't play with me!" He yelled.

"I'm still not recovered.." I said and put a blanket around my body.

"I gave you enough time." He said angrily.

"Justin, please, I'll do anything." I begged.

"You're playing with my nerves, Rosie." He said, his eyes were so angry and he clenched his jaw, he used my name, he never did that before.

"Justin, I'm scared.." I mumbled.

"Of what?" He asked and rolled his eyes.

"Of you." I whispered, going backwards, he was moving closer to me, until I hit the wall.

"There's no escape Rosie and you know it." He smirked.

"Why me?" I asked with tears in my eyes "You ruined my life."

"Because I like you." He simply said.

"You like me? No, that's impossible. You hate me."

"Yes! But don't take it personal, I hate everyone, do you understand? Everyone." He said pulling the blanket down.

"If you want, you can be a good person." I said.

"I don't want to be." He said squeezing my shoulders.

"Why? You can be a amazing and normal guy!" I cheered "Not a murderer.." I whispered.

"I am already a murderer and I'm going directly to hell when I die, or get murderer myself of course." He smirked.

"It's not funny." I said.

"You're gonna teach me about faith and shit? Keep it for yourself." He said and squeezed my hips, I closed my eyes. "You want this position?" He asked and teasing my slit with his tip, I opened my eyes and faced him, I faced his chest and I reminded about that night, then I saw the crown tattoo and everything repeated in my mind, I started shaking and he looked at me. "Ssh, don't disappoint me." I cried a little bit, but he didn't pay attention, he kissed my neck and sucked on it while I was crying, then he touched my ass and I sobbed "Damn!" He yelled and pushed me away.

"Can you fucking stop with your sobbing?!" He screamed in my face, I was looking down feeling uncomfortable "Look at me," He said holding my chin, making me look at him "You're mine Rosie, you can't escape, you can't do anything, I will get you in a soft or a rough way, it all depends on yourself." He said.

"You disgust me." I said and swallowed hard.

"That means that you choose the rough way.. You didn't met the real me yet, right?" He asked and slapped my cheek, I fell down and touched my cheek "You know how bad I am?" He asked taking fistfuls of my hair "Who am I?" He asked, forcing me to look at him.

"The bastard!" I said and spit on his face, he smirked evilly and slapped my other cheek hardly.

I groaned out in pain, got up and took the glass vase from my desk, I hit his back with it and he groaned loudly, like a wounded animal, I put the blanket around my body, unlocked the door and screamed.

"Laura!!!"

Justin ran behind me and caught me in the hall.

"Laura!" I yelled again, but she didn't respond.

"Don't worry, she's sleeping in her room." He said and laughed.

"What have you done to her?" I spat out.

"Nothing, she'll just sleep a couple hours." He said and pulled me by my hair "And now we're practically alone. Completely alone. I love it!" He said, throwing me down on the floor, he threw the blanket on the other side and spread my legs.

"I hate you!" I yelled.

"I hate you more." He said pushing his 10 inched cock inside me.

"Nooooo!" I screamed while crying.

"Yes!" He smiled, pumping his dick in me, I squeezed his arms and scratched his muscles with my nails, trying to hurt him but that turned him on even more and continued to fuck me harder and faster, I was pushing his chest and punching while he was fucking me deeply and sweating upon me.

"Stop motherfucker!" I yelled but he didn't stop, until he came inside of me, I was laying breathless on the floor.

"Next time behave politely." He said and got off of me, he walked into my room and put on his clothes, he took his jacket and checked if the gun was still there, he smirked and bend down to kiss me, I was still sobbing "When the dumb ass bitch wakes up tell her that I was bored and that I left and the rest I don't have to tell you." He winked "Don't you dare to tell anyone." He reminded and showed his index finger to me, I nodded my head and he stormed out of the house, I slowly got up and my body was hurting terribly, I got under the covers in my bed and quietly cried.

I was scared. Scared to death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~