Chapter 12.

Chapter 12.

I looked down and saw his boner, he was so hard, I swallowed and tried to get of the bed but he gave me a strict look.

"Sit," He said, I obeyed and then it was very awkward, I was feeling very weird, like he never fucked me before, yeah actually we weren't making love but I felt ashamed and uncomfortable to be exposed in front of him, he held my chin with his index finger and thumb and made me look at him "Take off my pants."

I breathed heavily and got of the bed, I slowly unbuttoned his belt and let it fall on the floor, then I unzipped his black pants and slowly pulled them down, I don't know why but I was staring at his boner for a couple seconds and he noticed that "You're just going to keep staring?" I squeezed my eyes and pulled down his blue boxers too, noticing a little smirk on his face, he made the next move by taking off the lingerie, he let it fall on the floor and he held my face.

"Can we not do this?" I mumbled, he rolled his eyes and banged on the nightstand.

"Are you not satisfied? I'm trying my best to be good and soft but you like rough, huh?" He asked.

"No, I'm sorry." I said laying on the bed, he sighed and hovered over my body, I felt his dick on my crotch, I started shaking and he started making out with me, I tried to refuse but he gave me a angry look, I kissed back and touched his hair.

"Go on." He said squeezing my breast, I let out a low moan and closed my mouth immediately, he looked at me and licked his lips "Admit that you're dying for me." He said.

"Pff no." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Are you sure?" He teased.

"I'm doing this because I don't want my family to be murdered, you know. I would not fuck with you even if you were the last man on this planet." I said, his face turned into furious and he got off of me.

"Oh really?" He raised his eyebrow and opened the drawer.

"Yes." I said.

"Let's see.." He took one pair of handcuffs out. "Arms up." He said.

"What the fuck?" I asked and widen my eyes.

"I said arms up!" He almost yelled, I obeyed and he cuffed my hands on the headboard "Damn, do I have to yell at you to understand something?" He asked while tying my hair in a messy ponytail.

"What are you trying to do?" I asked confused.

"To make you beg for me little girl." He said spreading my legs, I swallowed hard and shivered because of his touch, he started to stroke my pussy and laid on my top of me, I just stayed quiet "Tell me something, how do you feel?" He smirked.

"Typical." I said, he breathed hardly and put one finger in me, he started pumping his finger in and out me, I wanted to moan but I didn't, he knew that I liked it so he put one more finger inside of me, I closed my eyes in pleasure, trying to hide that from him, I was slowly falling for him but I didn't want him to know.

"What about now?" He asked.

"N-No." I replied, keeping my moans and hiding my pleasure.

"Just let it go, Rosie." Justin smirked, I bit my lip when he added his third finger, I couldn't hold it anymore, I started to moan loudly while he was pumping his three fingers in me "Yeaaah!" He smirked, going faster, I wanted to grab his hair so bad but I couldn't I was cuffed "How do you feel?" He asked again and licked his lips.

"I'm good." I said through moans.

"Only good?" He teased, whispering in my ear.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed and came on his fingers, that was actually my first orgasm, he licked his fingers and looked at me.

"Damn baby, you're good." He said, I was breathing heavily and I was sweaty "Tell me what you want." He said.

"You." I replied.

"But you weren't obeying me." He shook his head.

"Just do it, gosh!" I said, he smirked and looked at me.

"Hmm maybe you should wait a little.."

"What?" I swallowed hard.

"Look, you wet the bed, now who'll change the sheets?" He said in a low voice.

"J-Justin I need you.." I swallowed my pride and looked at his dick.

"What? I didn't hear you that well." He said and stroked his chin.

"I said that I fucking need you! Fuck me!" I yelled.

"Ooh are you really saying that or I'm dreaming?" He smirked, spreading my legs, he put his dick in me and started pumping it, the pain was bigger but I liked it.

"Fuck fuck!" I screamed and tried to free myself from the handcuffs but I couldn't, his dick was so big and long, he was fucking the shit out of me, I was screaming and massaging his ass with my feet.

"Damn, you're naughty." He moaned, going harder, we were both sweaty and he started sucking on my neck and leaving hickeys, my mouth was in an 'O' shape and I hate to say this but I was really enjoying.

He was a great kisser and he was fucking like a pro, probably because he done it a lot of times and he's an excellent fucker, the room was filled with our moans and the sexual tension between us was growing, should I be happy that I'll actually marry him tomorrow, or should I cry? My feelings were mixed but all I knew at the moment was pleasure and I wanted to feel it completely.

"Ooh yeah, yeah, I'm about to- AHH." He yelled and released his cum inside of me, we sighed and he collapsed on top of me.

"J-Justin," I was breathless "Please uncuff me." He looked at me and smirked, Damn his hair was so sweaty and messy.

"Okay, just because you satisfied me." He said throwing the handcuffs on the floor "I'm going to take a shower." He said going in the bathroom, after a couple minutes his phone rang, I looked at it and it was Emma. Who is this bitch? I answered her call and she was surprised, she asked where Justin was and I smirked, at that moment Justin got out of the bathroom, all wet with only a towel around his waist, he grabbed the phone out of my hand and looked at me furiously.

"Why the fuck are you answering on my phone?"

"I just thought that -"

"Just shut up!" He cut me off and sighed "Hey baby, what wrong?" He said and started talking to her.

Jesus, how many bitches does he have? Wait am I one of his bitches now too..?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~