Chapter 18.

Chapter 18.

I went in the bathroom to take a shower and to choose some hot piece of clothes for tonight, the whole day I was alone so I decided to look around the house and find something, I came in his room, which is ours now and firstly opened the closet, there were a lot of Justin's suits, shirts, jackets, etc. I closed it and started opening the drawers.

"Shit." I groaned.

The drawers were locked, obviously he hides something there, the room was so damn big, I got to his desk and opened the drawers, a lot of papers, documents and stuff were in there then I saw one key, I grabbed it and got on my knees to see if that key fits with the locked drawers, I unlocked the first drawer and I found a couple guns and knives.

"Jesus.." I whispered and opened the second one, there was weed, cocaine, cigarettes and more, I quickly closed it and unlocked the last, the third one. I opened it slowly and saw a bunch of sex toys, damn this fucker.

He had dildos, handcuffs, vibrators, nipple clamps and couple more then I heard the front door opening, I quickly closed the drawer and locked the three drawers then got up and placed the key back in his desk drawer.

"Rosie?" Justin yelled from downstairs, I ran downstairs and saw him waiting in the hall.

"What happened, baby?" I asked when I got downstairs.

"I'm just home, nothing happened." He said going towards me "What were you doing upstairs?" He asked me.

"N-Nothing, I was showering.." I mumbled.

"I see, you smell good." He said, smelling my neck "But why are you shaking?" He asked and bit his lip.

"I don't know, I'm not shaking." I said and I couldn't stop the shaking, I hate it when I lie but I must do this, he held my hand and brought me to our room, he looked around and opened the drawer of his desk, he looked in the drawer, smirked and closed it.

"Open the third drawer." He said and showed with his index finger on the locked drawers, I was confused.

"Why?" I asked.

"I said open it!" He said in a strict voice.

"I don't have a key." I said.

"How do you know that they're locked?" He asked and raised his eyebrow.

"I'm just guessing.." I said mumbling.

"Don't lie!" He yelled and got closer to me, I started shaking. "You opened the drawers." He clenched his jaw.

"No, I didn't."

"Yes, you did!" He yelled "The key was on the right side of the drawer and now it's on the left." He groaned, I swallowed hard.

"I-I was just.." I didn't know what to say.

"You're looking around my house and unlock drawers while I'm not here?" He put his fingers in my hair "You opened the three, right?" He asked.

"No, just the third one.." I mumbled.

"Don't fucking lie!" He yelled.

"I swear, I didn't!" I lied.

"Liar!" He slapped my cheek causing me to fall on the floor, I put my hand over my hurt cheek.

"I'm sorry Justin, it'll never happen again."

"No, you have to be punished, I have to teach you how to behave like a little girl." He said evilly.

"No, baby, please." I begged.

"Lay down." He showed the bed, I looked down and he took the belt of his pants "Take of your blouse and shorts," He demanded, I obeyed and stayed in my underwear "On your fours, ass in the air." He said biting his lip.

"You'll spank me?" I asked in fear, then I felt a hard slap on my ass, he started spanking me with his belt and I screamed.

"Will you open those drawers again, sweetie?" He groaned.

"No!" I cried, he slapped me again.

"Will you?"

"No, I swear! I will never do it again!" I screamed, feeling the pain on my ass, he threw the belt on the floor and made me look at him by grabbing my chin, his eyes were filled with anger, he wasn't kidding "I was just curious and opened it, I swear I'll never do that again!" I sobbed, he wiped my tears away.

"How can I believe you?" He asked and raised his eyebrow.

"I told you, I would never.." I mumbled and noticed him staring at my body, I knew what he wanted, I got closer to him and kissed his chest.

"What? You want to make it up with sex?"

"If that's what you want." I whispered and started kissing his neck, he grabbed me and unhooked my bra, throwing it in the air then he took off my panties, I looked at myself and bit my lip "You made me a slut." I whispered, trying to make him horny, he squeezed my ass and I groaned, I had red marks all over it from his belt.

"Moan my name." He said, thrusting one finger in me.

"Justin, baby." I moaned, he put one more finger and spread my legs even more, I was moaning louder but that wasn't enough, I wanted his dick "Justin, give me your big buddy." I begged.

"No big buddy for you, you've been a bad girl, you don't deserve it, Rosie." He licked his lips.

"I know, I don't deserved it but please, I'm begging you." I moaned.

"I said no," He kept thrusting his fingers in me, making me cum, he put the fingers in my mouth "Now taste yourself," He whispered, I licked my own cum from his fingers and swallowed "Now go downstairs and take some drinks for us, quickly." He said and slapped my ass.

I ran downstairs and took whiskey and two glasses, this is my opportunity to get him drunk and ask him everything about the cocaine deal, I came in the room and gave him one glass, I poured whiskey in it and he gave me the glass.

"You can drink this, I'll pour it in for myself." He said and I started drinking, he licked his lips and took off his pants, his cock slammed against his abs, he poured a couple drops whiskey on his dick. "Lick this." He said spreading his legs.

"You won't drink?" I asked.

"I'm not in mood but you'll drink for sure." He said, biting his lip. Fuck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~