Chapter 21.

Chapter 21.

The next day when I woke up and Justin wasn't next to me, I looked around and saw the bathroom door half opened, the clothes that we kicked of us last night, weren't on the floor, that's weird because Justin never picks up things from the floor and he never cleans up a mess, that's good, he's finally learning stuff.

I got up from the bed and got in the bathroom, Justin was showering and I saw the water steaming from the shower, he was showering with extremely hot water, well that's good because I fooled him yesterday with the cold water.

I closed the door and let him shower, I found one short shorts and green blouse then I put some make-up and fragrance on, I tied my hair in messy ponytail and I was done, I sat on the bed and waited for Justin to get out.

While I was sitting on the bed I thought about a lot of things, about the deal, Justin was going to jail, I was feeling terrible, I didn't want to do this but I must, maybe I should not call my mom, I don't know. The phone! I quickly got off the bed, fuck the phone, I put it in my pocket, shit!

Now it's wet, I put my hand over my forehead, you're playing a dangerous game Rosie, I was shaking, Justin picked up the clothes, oh Jesus, if he saw the phone I'm dead.

Now my heart was beating faster and I wanted Justin to just get out of the shower and see his behavior, if he behaves good, he didn't find out but if he's rough I'm caught.

I got in the bathroom and knocked on the glass, he turned off the water and opened the door.

"Umm you're not done yet?" I mumbled.

"If I was done, I would get out." He said and closed the shower glass door again, what? He just kicked me out? He wasn't rough, he just refused me. I knocked again and he opened the glass door "What?" He said coldly.

"Can I join you?" I asked him for the first time, usually he was always asking for sex and this time I swallowed my pride.

"I can do this by myself." He said, ready to close the shower door.

"Without my hands?" I said and it looked like I begged.

"Are you begging me now?" He asked and raised his eyebrow, he looked at me in the eyes.

"N-No, I just thought that you want some pleasure but whatever."

"Good." He nodded and closed the shower door, shit, I turned around to get out of the bathroom but I was so horny and I couldn't walk out, I got back and quickly took off my clothes and opened the glass shower door, I hugged him and he jumped in surprise "What the fuck are you doing, Rosie?" He asked a little bit mad.

"I'm doing you." I said and started kissing his neck while the water was steaming "Fuck this water is hot." I gasped.

"Stop it, Rosie." He said and pushed me softly.

"Justin?" I looked at him confused "What happened, Justin?"

"I'm not in mood, get out." He said looking down.

"Why, Justin? Yesterday you were begging for me and now you are kicking me out?" I said in a crying tone, that really hurt me, he didn't even look in my eyes.

"Just get out Rosie!" He said in madness and pushed me out of the cabin and closed the shower door, I stayed speechless in the bathroom, I picked one towel and my clothes and ran in the bedroom.

I dried my body and dressed myself, he was still showering, this was ridiculousness, obviously he didn't want to talk with me, so he was staying in the shower for like one hour, I put the necklace on the nightstand and placed some clothes in my suitcase, finally he got out from the bathroom and when he saw my suitcase, he was angry.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked me.

"You don't even want to talk with me, I have no reason to stay."

"I'm deciding if you're staying or not." He said and clenched his jaw.

"So what happened? What made you this angry?" I asked, trying to hide my emotions and pain.

"I just found out that I'm the biggest fool in the whole world, how could I trust you, dirty slut?" He came towards me and I was shaking.

"Explain, I don't understand you.." I mumbled.

"You don't understand this?" He said angry and threw the phone on the ground, in front of my toes "You don't know about that fucking shit, it was in your fucking pocket." He yelled, I nodded and let the tears to fall from my eyes.

"I did that.." I whispered.

"You're a cunt, Rosie! I didn't expect you to do this, you were the last person in this world that I could be afraid of but I was wrong, you're a very smart bitch, God knows what shit you've done when I wasn't home." He said.

"No, Justin. I swear I did nothing.." I whispered.

"Shut up! I don't want to hear your voice!" He groaned like a wounded animal.

"You're right.." I touched my suitcase and wanted to go but he grabbed my hand and threw the suitcase against the wall, from the hard contact with the wall it opened and the all my clothes fell on the floor.

"You are not going." He clenched his jaw and I felt his breath in my face.

"What are you going to do with me?" I looked at him in the eyes with love but he looked at me with disgust.

"I will think about that, first of all you tell me who gave you this phone and then I will decide what to do with you." He said.

"My mom". I simply said and he smirked.

"Like I thought. Why?" He asked again.

"Because she wanted to talk with me sometimes, since you took away my own phone." I lied.

"I took away your phone for a reason!" He yelled "But you didn't obey."

"Justin, I swear, I'm sorry." I mumbled.

"You know that I hate apologizes." He said.

"So what now? You will kill me?" I looked him in fear.

"No, I don't mind to do that yet, maybe I can torture you a little.." He said smirking.

"You have a right to do whatever you want but I just want you to know that everything we did wasn't a lie, I really felt something for you.." I whispered.

"Do I look like I care?" He said and squeezed my shoulders "I thought that I could make a emotional contact with you but it seems like you are just one of them, you have their blood. You're a cunt like all of them."

"I'm not, I'm nothing like my parents, Justin, I was a baby when that happened."

"Shut up!" He slapped my cheek and I found myself on the floor.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"This is your treatment, take off your clothes." He put his fingers in his hair, making it messy "Why are you looking at me? Undress!" He groaned loudly.

"I fell in love with you.." I whispered but he pretended that he didn't hear me.

"Obey me or you'll have your biggest nightmares in this house!" He yelled and banged on the nightstand which made me jump a little bit and quickly get on my feet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~