The Wedding - Part 4

Oh boy. So, smut warning. It probably sucks ass (not literally xD). I'm not confident in my smut-writing abilities, which is why anything 'smut'-related in the past has been more of a summary or whatever that full out detail. But for once I'm actually going to post this and see how much you guys hate it/how cringey it is. So, enjoy? Lol.

(I really like the end of this chapter, though. ♥)

---

Eren was awoken by lips, peppering all over his face, neck, and collarbone, trailing along his jaw and brushing over his eyelids. He blinked them open with a sigh, his first sight being the face of his new husband, hovering only inches above his own.

"Good morning, dove," Levi murmured, sending the pad of his thumb over Eren's jaw.

The nickname sent a thrill straight down his spine, erupted butterflies in his stomach. A sleepy smile spread across his features as he stretched out before taking Levi into his arms.

"G'morning," he sighed happily. "How're you this morning?"

"Fantastic," Levi said lowly, his own small grin playing at the edges of his mouth. His eyes were dark, his torso pressed into Eren's side. "How about you?" he murmured, brushing some of the other's hair away from his face.

"The same," Eren replied, studying Levi closely, happy but strangely a tad suspicious about Levi's behavior. Still, he didn't hesitate to stretch up and capture Levi's mouth for his own, if just briefly. "How long have you been awake?"

"Not long..." he hummed.

Eren hummed softly, a hand resting against Levi's chest, his fingers splayed lazily across his exposed collarbone. "Sleep well?"

"Mm-hmm. You?" His fingers gently, softly stroked along the side of Eren's neck, sending goosebumps down his left arm and side, though he couldn't say he minded.

"Very," he said, smiling. Gently he tapped Levi's shoulder, asking for him to sit up and following along as he did before reaching above his head, stretching out and pulling in a deep, cleansing breath. His shoulders cracked just as he felt Levi's arms slide around him from behind, his chin making a rest out of his shoulder. "What's up?" he murmured, smile returning.

"Nothing," Levi murmured, almost too nonchalantly.

Eren felt his lips press softly to his head just behind his ear and he lifted a brow. "You sure?"

"Mm-hmm," murmured the raven again.

Eren chuckled, sliding his fingers down Levi's forearms and lacing their fingers together from behind. "So...breakfast?" he asked. "It's complimentary..."

Levi didn't answer right away, as he occupied his lips with pressing to Eren's neck and trailing down to his shoulder until he met the cloth of his shirt. "I've...got other ideas..." he purred quietly into Eren's ear.

The butterflies were back, tickling Eren's insides and causing his toes to curl in anticipation, if just a little. "Oh?" he asked, trying but failing to hide his grin.

"Hmm..." Levi's lips spread into a sly smile. "If you're up for it, that is."

Eren leaned back against him a bit, tilting his head to expose himself just a bit more. "That depends...what have you in mind?"

Levi's hands abandoned Eren's to slide to his hips, gently coaxing his T-shirt upward and brushing the tips of his fingers across his warm skin. "Why don't I show you?" he hummed lowly into Eren's ear, lightly nibbling on the lobe as his fingers ascended toward Eren's ribs. "I promised I'd take care of you, remember?" he whispered, nipping his jaw.