Chapter Two. Time to meet some boys.

I slept in this morning. I slept until 8:30. I didn't want to get up. But I did. I only did an hour work out this morning. I showered quickly as Madds needed to shower as well. I was standing in my closet in a towel and I looked at the underwear we bought me. There was nothing that looked comfortable. I mean why do I need cute underwear if no one but me is going to see it? 

I shook my head and grabbed one that looked like it would cover my butt the most. It was called a cheeky I think. It was half lace. I grabbed a white lacey push up bra and put them on and then walked over to the clothing. I was about to grab jeans and maddeline slapped my hand away. 

"You have to take pictures for your profile! I will dress you!" she said and sat me down and grabbed a pair of jean shorts that looked like little girls and threw them at me. I put them on and then she tossed me a grey vneck tee and I put that on and the v was low enough to show my cleavage. She handed me a pair of black Thoms. I put them on and then she sat me down and did my makeup. It was a simple but beautiful look. She used my straightener to curl the ends of my hair and then she grabbed my phone and brought me out to my back deck and sat me down and told me how to pose and she took pictures. 

We went back to my room and got on my computer and she uploaded them. She went to a dating site that she was a member on and clicked create new profile. She made my username hotnerd and then uploaded the best pictures and filled in my profile and then clicked accept. 

She refreshed the page and then we went to grab food. When we came back an hour later she refreshed it and I had 11 friend requests and 10 messages. She smiled. 

"Well I will let you explore this, and I am going to go back home! I have a test to prep for! Love ya girl." she said giving me a hug and then I walked her out. I went back to my room and looked through the friend invites and they were all cute guys so I accepted them all. I clicked on my messages and I had a bunch of messages from hot guys. But only one stood out. He was like melt your heart gorgeous. His username was lungs. I thought it was weird. So I read his message. 

It said, "Hot Nerd? Is that just some way for a beautiful girl to get attention? Or are you really a hot nerd?" I laughed and replied with "I really am a nerd. I wouldn't say I'm hot but I'm not terrible on the eyes." 

His response was instant. "How nerdy are you?" 

"I am a 4.0 student, Valedictorian, Student Body President and I have never had a boyfriend." 

"Wow, a nerd indeed. What's your real name? I'm Gilligan." 

"Spencer." 

"It's nice to meet you Spencer. You are the right person to get to know. I'm a singer hence Lungs. I am kinda really bad at school actually. And I have had too many girlfriends." 

"Well don't you just sound pleasant.." 

"I'm no gem, but to get a diamond you have to pressure a piece of coal right?"

"I guess so." 

"Well I have to go to rehearsal. Maybe I'll see you around sometime...?" 

"You don't live in my town." 

"But I live just outside of it. Who knows maybe we'll bump into each other." 

"Maybe." 

A/N Gilligan is too the side.