Chapter Three. That time I was in a car crash.

I closed my laptop and smiled. Because for once, I wasn't the reject. For once I was being talked to by a hot guy, who didn't want me to do his homework for him. Or hold a door.. I know I'm not ugly. I know that I am not hideous. But for some reason, boys just don't find me attractive. Or at least not attractive enough to talk to me. Sure that hot guy at the party talked to me and kissed me, but I'm sure that he only did that because Maddeline told him too. Who knows. All I know is I have to get ready for a test on Monday. 

So I spent the rest of my weekend studying. 

Monday morning I woke up and I did my workout and regular morning routine. Then I sat down and did my makeup on my own. Well I mean I skyped with Maddeline while I did it. And then I picked out green blouse the kind thats sort of see through and I put a light blue tank top on under that, and a pair of black skinny jeans with dark brown knee high, high heel boots. I grabbed my book bag and my keys took one last look and walked out to my car. I sat down in the drivers seat and then grabbed my phone and checked it for any notifcations. I had a message from Gilligan. 

"Hey so I might have seemed weird yesterday.. But I want to get to know you. Can I text you? Heres my number if you want to text me.. 231 567 8910 I hope to hear from you." 

I smiled and I texted him. 

"Hey it's Spencer, I want to get to know you too." 

I put my phone down and I pulled out of the drive way. I drove to school and parked in my usual spot. Everyone was walking to the school. We still have 10 minuets till class starts. I turned the car off and got out. I grabbed my bag from the backseat and then locked the car. I put the strap over my shoulder and put my keys in my pocket. And grabbed my phone. 

I looked up and there were a bunch of people staring at me. I shrugged it off and walked into the school and to my locker. I put my books away and grabbed the ones I needed for the first half of my day. Then I checked my phone. 

"Sweet, so what are you doing this glorious Monday morning?" 

"I have a big test, then student council meeting during 3rd period. Lunch meeting with the vice principle, and then regular classes after that till 2. What are you doing today?" 

"I have two classes, my singing class, and then theater." 

"Sounds like an easy day." 

"Not for the lungs." 

"That's a shame. I have a test I'll talk to you later?" 

"For sure" 

And the bell rang I had two minuets to get across campus. So I for the first time ran to class. I got to the door and I calmed myself and opened it and then walked to my seat in the front row. 

"Hello are you knew?" The teacher asked and I laughed. 

"That's so funny Mr. Rouge. I'm Spencer, your best student?" 

"Sorry, you just look more young and alive." I rolled my eyes and took my seat. He handed out the tests and I finished mine with 10 minuets to spare. So I started on the reading homework. 

I was two pages in when a peice of paper landed on my desk. I closed my book and opened it. 

"I never knew you were hot. Let's go get lunch sometime?" It was from Hank. I turned to look at him, he sat kitty corner to me on my right side. He smiled and then looked back at his pencil. 

Nick was one of the star baseball players. He was one of the cutest guys in the school, and he had one of the top 10 gpa's in the school. 

I wrote him back saying "I think that's suppose to be a compliment, but I have a very busy schedual. It's senior year Hank."