Chapter Five. You must lose something, to gain something.

"I felt that.. That was amazing.." He whispered. 

"Oh yeah by the way, yes I would love to be your girlfriend." 

"Good." 

He smiled as he said that, he paid for the food and then I drove back to his work so he could get his car. I parked next to his car, he drove a 2014 ford mustang. He leaned over and gave me a kiss. And then got out of the car. I drove home happier than ever. When I got home I parked my dads car in the garage. I walked inside and changed into a nightgown, it was like an over sized tee shirt. I crawled into bed and I had a facebook notification from Gilligan, it was him requesting me to accept his relationship request. I accepted and then fell asleep. I woke up and showered and got into a pair of skinny jeans a white vneck tee a cozy gray cardigan some thick knee high socks and a pair of cute brown knee high boots. I put on a beanie and then did my makeup. Gill called me. 

"I want to hang out today. Can I come over?" 

"Yeah put my address in your GPS" I told him then gave him the address. 

"Ill be over with coffee soon." 

half an hour later he was here with coffee. He was wearing a hoodie and jeans. He looked hot. I smiled. As he walked in. He gave me a kiss and then followed me into the living room. 

"Your house is beautiful, almost as beautiful as you." 

"Thank you!" 

We sat down on the couch and drank our coffee. We were talking, I was sitting on the couch with my legs criss crossed under me and Gill was sitting next to me with one leg crossed over the other. He had his phone out and he took a picture of me. 

"Why'd you take a picture of me?" 

"Because You're beautiful and I wanted to capture this moment forever." 

"You're so freaking cheesy!" I said laughing. 

"Come and take a picture with me!" 

So I stood up and sat down leaning my back into his chest, he let his left arm drape over me. He used his right arm to stretch out and take a bunch of pictures of us. Cute ones, silly ones, and mooshy gooshy ones. 

We had so much fun taking pictures on his phone. I made him send me all the good ones. 

We cuddled like that watching movies all morning. 

"Are you hungry?" standing up and stretching I asked. 

"Starved. Should we go get something?" 

"No way. I'm going to posion you with my cooking skills!" 

"Sounds perfect. Wait do you really mean that you're going to posion me?" 

"No, I'm a really good cook. Marilla our chef tought me some of the best meals." 

"Then cook away my little chef." He said following me into the kitchen and sitting down on a stool by the island in the middle of the kitchen where I normally sit when Marilla is cooking. 

I grabbed out her cookbook. It was well worn and fraying at some of the pages. I smiled as I flipped through them.  I decided to make him Pepperoni Bread. 

"As much as I love watching, what can I do to help?" 

"You can start making dessert. Here's a brownie mix box. Mix it together. I'm going to make something special with them." 

I handed him the box and all the stuff he would need. I even handed him the extra apron I always use. It was pink. Hot pink. With a jewel encrusted black bow on it.