Chapter Nine. Birthday.

I woke up bright and early this morning. It's my birthday. I am 19 today! Woo! Tonight is my birthday party. And today I get to spend the day with Gill. He cancelled all plans he had made today for me. Starting with breakfast in bed. He made me chocolate chip pancakes, bacon eggs and hashbrowns. When I was done with breakfast he took the dishes out to the kitchen and came back with a single rose and a small box. 

The rose was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It was a pale pink with swirls of a brighter pink throughout the petals. It was marvelous. 

I opened the box and it was the most precious necklace I had ever seen. There was a little heart with His only on it and behind it was a pinky promise symbol. It was so cute. He lifted his from his neck. He had a matching one but his said Her one. I couldn't help but smile at how cute it was. I gave him a kiss and then I put mine on. 

"So what do I need to wear for today?" 

"Anything you would like my lady. But be ready in an hour." He said kissing my hand and walking back out to the living room. He was already dressed and ready. He was wearing kahki pants and a polo with fancy shoes. I decided to dress semi fancy as well. I went with a sleevless white mini dress that had black bows all over it. And a pair of mint green pumps. I curled my hair and did my makeup. I grabbed my purse and walked out of my room. 

"Did I say happy birthday yet?" Gil asked covering my eyes after standing behind me. 

"Nope you haven't." 

"Well happy birthday ging." He said as we walked outside and he uncovered my eyes. I saw a horse carriage. I turned around and smiled at him and gave him a kiss. 

"This is perfect." I said and he smiled. 

"Your dads present arrived this morning too. It's in the garage. Would you like to see it?" 

I nodded and we walked into the garage. Inside sat a beautiful black Aston Martin db9 it was a light blue. 

"Oh my god." I said and walked over to the car. I starred at it and then got in the drivers seat. It was perfect. 

"As much as I hate to pull you away from the car, your carriage awaits my lady." He said and held his hand out to me. I grabbed it and we walked out of the garage door. We locked the house up and we got in the carriage. Today was bright and sunny. It was perfect. 

The carriage took us out to this beautiful trail that I never knew existed. It brought us through this beautiful willow tree lane,  then by this beautiful pond that we stopped at. It continued on to a beautiful flower garden that we walked around for what could have been hours. It then led to a beautiful meadow that had a picnic set up. I smiled at Gil and he smiled back. We went over and enjoyed lunch. 

He had made little samwhiches and he had grapes, crackers, cheese, carrots and celery. And for drinks he had Dr.Pepper vanilla cherry sodas. It was very sweet. We laid out on the blanket after we ate and stared at the sky. Today was so far so good. It was perfect really. When lunch was done he packed up the picnic and we got back on the carriage. It was roughly 3 when we got back home. 

"Do you want to go for a drive with me?" I asked him as we walked into the house and he set the basket down. 

I held my new car keys up and smiled. He nodded and we went to my new car. I took the giant bow off and put it to the side. I was going to keep that. I opened up the garage and pulled out of it. Stopped and shut it again. 

"So where should we go?" 

"I need a tie for tonight. Let's go to the mall." He said and I nodded. I drove us to the mall. The car was perfect. I parked towards the end of the parking lot and took up three spaces. I didn't want anyone to damage my dads last birthday present he got me. We went into the mall hand in hand and we went into the first suit shop we saw.