Chapter 2

Okay soo Who knows it might be short or it might be long?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elissa's POV:

I woke up with something warm around me I was about to freak out but remembered that it was Aiden I've Got to get used to sleeping in a Bed I guess....

I tried to get his arm off me but it was really heavy!! So I tried to wiggile my way out but it only caused Aiden to groan and his manhood poke me while him pushing me more into him. I Managed to turn towards him. "Aiden", I said and no answer I groaned and then came up with an idea I scooted up Making him moan again. "Elissa', he moaned and I rolled my eyes and nibbled on his lip and then kissed him at first he didnt move and then his lips moved in sync with mine and I pulled away.

"Good Morning Babe", He said smiling.

"Good Morning can you let me go now", I said annoyed that his manhood was poking me....

"mmm No I Like it this way By the way you really shouldn't move so much when your trying to get away from me", He said smirking, " I have to Pee!!!", I said he let go of me,"how unlady like!", he said gasping dramatically.

"I wouldn't know I didn't Have parents for so long", I muttered walking into the bathroom.

When I got out I saw Aiden Starring at me sadly I stood their for a few playing with my hands and then looked up and he was infront of me,"Why are you looking at me with such a sad face",I asked,"Sorry about your parents", he said and it was then i realized he heard what I had Said I hugged him,"It's okay I'm not as sad as I was Before",I told him he let go and smiled down at me.

"Come one Let's go get Breakfeast!", He said I smiled and nodded while he took my Hand I pulled away and he had a flicker of pain cross his face but just as long as he had it it vanished with an expressionless one I followed him and we were in a Kitchen Filled of People I looked Over to Aiden and he sad on a Stool so I sat next to him and he turned to me and smiled his Side ways smile that I like so I smiled back at Him and turned and saw Cameron he Smiled at me and I nodded my head.

"Hey you must be Elissa Im Katie Aiden's Sister Unfourtnatley", I turned around and saw a Beautiful girl she almost looked like him But her hair was Black.

"Yeah That's Me",I said smiling at her she took my hand and we shook each other's Hands.

"We're going to be great friends",She said, "Definatly",I said to bad im not going to stay....

We ate but I only ate a little bit i was used to Not eating much anyways."Elissa you should eat more your Skinny", He said I sighed,"When you dont Eat so much you can't take that much I'll just puke it back up", I told him he sighed and nodded understanding and his eyes shown sadness again He hugged me again, "I really wish I was Their for you before all of this happened",He told me and wanted to tell him it didn't matter.

He pulled away and Smiled a Sad smile at me.

"You know what let's do something fun I don't want you to pity me", I told him he rolled his eyes,"One minute though",I told him and turned towards the guys,"Who are you guys",I asked them dude with blonde hair spoke first,"Liam"," then some with brown and black hair their was Luke and lucas who were twins and then Oliver,Mark,And Mason after the introductions I led him back to the room holding his hands and seemed very Happy about that.I sat down on the bed and he sat down in front of me at first we just stared at each other and then I finally said some thing.

"How Old are you?", I asked him he looked older than me like by a couple of years. He laughed and I looked confussed at him.

"Nothing it's Just that out of all the questions you ask that one I suppose it would be you It doesn't bother me", He said and paused, "Im 22",he said I looked down that's not right,"How old are you?",He asked me I thought For a few,"17 I think", I said he Raised eyebrows, "You think?", He said I looked down again,"I-I Don't remember how long I was Their...", I said, "Oh..... Well that's talright", he said and I quickly changed the subject, "Do you see your Parents a lot", I asked Him.