Chapter 5

Thanks for the vote people!! And fanning I'm #518 on the werewolf list Thanks!! :D

Anyways for the people who actually read this story thanks and here's the chapter! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aiden's POV:

"Please fogove me" I said with tears coming out of my eyes my wolf took me over you stupid Mutt!

'It had to be done I feel bad to but I had no choice and I was angry' he growled

'yeah but not like that!' I told him.

She sighed and looked at me with her sad eyes I stared back tears streaming down,"I-I wish" she said I was confused and she huffed looking down " I wish I could" she said and laid her head back down." Is... There anything I can do to make you?" I asked hoping she'll say yes, but she didn't she laughed bitterly and looked back up me shaking her head.

she stared at me and bit her lip then looked at my lips going down my stomach and to my manhood I would have been turned on but I was thinking about what she had said." No wonder why that hurt so much" she mumbled I think it wasn't meant for me to hear but I said something anyways.

" I'm sorry I wish I wasn't an Alpha then I wouldn't be so Possesive" I said and she nodded still looking at my manhood I cleared my throat and she looked up blushing it was so cute but I stayed in my place only then I layed down on the bed and she got up and went to the bathroom.

I know what your thinking why I just didn't leave her and let her cry and be so cruel but I'm different from My wolf he's an Ass who has anger issues.

'do not' he said and I scoffed in my head 'OOookayy!' I said and he just growled and I shut him out my mind ignoring him She came back out and sat at the end of the bed sighing she had some shorts and a Band T-shirt Suicide Silence , Black crown album with some all Black slip on Vans.

I sighed and got up putting on some sweats that was low on me due to my laziness I felt some small arms go around my stomach and a head laid behind me back." I forgive you" she said quietly and let go walking out I looked out the door she left and let a small smile creep on my lips.

I will definately not make her sad anymore...

****Elissa's POV:****

I Walked into the Living room and saw Clove sitting there Watching TV.

"Hola" I said and she turned around and smiled at me. "Hola" she said back I smiled back at her and then went to Sit on the floor next to her.

"Escucha tengo que ir y Aiden no sabe por favor no le digas y te prometo que la enfermedad sea nuevo para usted" I said to her.

[Listen I have to go and Aiden doesn't know please don't tell him and I promise ill be back for you]

she went from happy to sad and she sighed and hugged me.

"Realmente deseo que podría quedarse lo que sucedió para que se quieren ir o es que realmente no ha terminado todavía Elissa voy a esperar a que un intill tiempo se acabó deberías haberme dejado su tío, con Lucifer, pero supongo que entiendo Te amo sólo se guarda bien?" She said.

[I really wish you could stay what happened to make you want to go or is it really not over yet Elissa I'll wait for a long time intill it's over you should have left me their with uncle Lucifer But I guess I understand I love you just be save okay?]