Chapter 8 Picture of Jackson

Jackson to the Side ------------->

Broken.... Thats what I was he took something and the only thing I ever cared about out of my reach. I felt very cold with out her yet so warm something warm was on my cheek I opened my eyes and blinked a couple of times to see and finally I looked into crystal blue eyes that belonged to Aiden.

He looked worried I opened my mouth to say something but I couldn't my Throat burned so I closed my mouth and looked down Aiden was sitting on the couch holding me in his lap I would have blushed but I was thinking about my sister I needed to find her I tried to get up from his lap but he held me tightly I turned and glared at him.

"You need to stay still your injured" He said I tried talking to but it came as a croak and it burned. He got up with me in his arms and walked down a long hallway and turned some to a door and opened it. Their sitting was the doctor Crystal, "She can't talk and is injured" He said and she nodded and moved towards me away from.... Oh my god! it's Cameron he looks pretty bad.

I stared at him until a finger under my chin pulled me to look at the person which is Aiden he gave me a stern look "Elissa Listen to crstal, Don't leave and flirt with Cameron or anything..." He said and I nodded rolling My eyes giving him the look that's says I'm-not-a-little-Girl and he just smirked and kissed me softly but passionately as if I would leave him and then he walked out.

Crystal turned to me and checked my throat and cuts "Lookes like you won't be able to talk for a few so drink this water and your wounds aren't so severe" She said and I nodded as she handed me the water. I drank all of it while looking at her then set the cup down and jumped of the bed but she grabbed my wrist.

"Alpha Fate said you can't go" she said and I smirked and cleared my throat it'll Hirt to talk but I still can "I don't care what he says I need my sister" I said and yanked my arm away from here walking out the door well more like walking fast.

I walked through two big doors I've been here for a month now and still haven't seen all of this place and guess who I run into Aiden while he's talking to some guys I looked innocent at him and then quickly ran out the door but he slammed the door when I opened it and was behind me.

"Everybody get out and go out the back door" He said Sternly and I heard the door open and close a minute later he moved closer to me to where I could feel his whole body pressed against to me, but I turned around and held onto his shoulder trying to push him back a little he looked at me a little mad.

"I- I just want to find my sister" I said and he looked into my eyes and moved closer really close to my face that we were inches apart "That's what I was doing" he said and I looked down trying to just fade away he's the only who makes me feel this way and not so hard and cold to everything him and Clove I hardly know Alex I was small when I thought he died.

"Elissa you really need to stop running allow me to help you, you might be a werewolf, but you can't fight a whole pack of Werewolfs and vampire together" he said and I looked up at him he's beautiful eyes and messy bed hair he's right I can't I've always tried and sometime needed help and this time I Definatly will.

"You're right I'm sorry I can't do this alone it's too much to handle" I said and hugged his big muscle body and he gladly hugged me back."Thanks for understanding" he said and I laughed what is that supposed to mean? "what's so funny" He asked pulling away and I wanted to be hugged longer I pouted "Nothing.." I said and he rolled his eyes knowing Im lying but if I want to tell him then I will and he knows that.

Cloves POV:

When Clove was taken....

I was sitting in my room and waiting for Elissa To come back to tell me about her date with Aiden. This new place we live in is really weird the guys are kind of scary looking and some girls are slutty. I looked outside and saw a wolf come out and then the guys came out and then turned into a wolf... WAIT A WOLF!! Omg! THEIR ALL WEREWOLFS DOES THAT MEAN AIDEN IS!! IS ELISSA?? I freaked out and then the door busted open and I turned fast with wide eyes it was Katie "Clove hide and don't come out!!" She said I nodded frightened.