Chapter 3

MMMM okay so I'm doing this in school tehee!!! I have nothing else to do so hey why not write!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to a piercing scream I got up quickly and went into Clove's room their she layed on her bed curled up in a ball,"What's wrong sweetie", I asked her.

"Yo tenia el sueno otra vez", She told me,

[I had the dream again]

"Yo te protegeré te prometo que",I told her she looked up at me.

[I promise I'll protect you]

"¿Cómo puedo saber si usted me dejó, una vez ¿Cómo voy a saber usted no lo volvería a hacer?", She said I felt so heart broken I let a tear slip by.

[How do I know though you left me once How will I know you wont do it again?]

"I'm sorry it's my fault I should have never left you I should Have just Ran, but I thought it would be worse if we had to keep running", I told her my tears spilling out. I kissed her forehead and tucked her back in."Go to sleep I'll check up on you later", I told her. Aiden was standing at the door way I went out and closed the door as I walked towards my room he held me and pulled me towards his chest.

"I don't know much of what you were talking about, but it's not your fault",He said I pushed away,"don't think I'm not mad at you still you bit me", I told him and he nodded,"I had a reason" He said I scoffed and went to bed again.He got on the other side and pulled me towards his chest I tried to pull away again but he wouldn't let me go. I thought about what my Baby sister said and let a tear slip by I will Protect her and get away from Aiden

Even if it's the last thing I do!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Woke up and got up Luckily I could With Aiden Holding tightly on me I loosened his grip though.I walked in To Clove's room she was asleep Good I thought I ran into the kitchen and found ingredients for Her favorite Breakfeast I made Chocolate Chip pancakes and made some becon I hummed intill I heard a Voice,"I thought you left" Aiden said I mmhmmed and kept cooking I then ran upstairs to clove and saw she was still asleep Plan number two Check!! I went up to her head and..........

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLOVE!!!!!!" I screamed at her she Cholted up looked at me then smiled a huge smile, "I thought you would have Forgotten" She said Guiltily I gasped, " Now how I forget My own Baby Sisters Birthday!!" I said she laughed, " Guess you wouldn't she said getting up she went her closet and got A ruffled up skirt from Hollister and A blouse she ran to the Bathroom and then I waited in her room for her to come back out, When she came back out she took my hand and we went downstairs to the kitchen and she squealed " My Favorite that you Elissa!" she said and hugged me while I smiled I put some on her Plate and got some if my own While Aiden Got some to.

"Elissa......Creo que tenemos un monstruo de Boogie", She said I nodded and sure enough we did one of her ninja spike things came and I caught it just In time.

[I think we have a Boogie Monster]

"No eres tan astuto como te crees que eres sabes", I told her she came and threw her fist at me but I dodged it and tugged at her making her Go foward and then I kicked her Back a Little I laughed and she came and twisted my arm back but I got out before Aiden did something so I got ontop of her like I do to everybody.

"Estoy mucho mejor, más rápido y más fuerte, no creas que no te va a matar!", She laughed "como si lo haría" I shrugged and got off her and held my hand out she took it " Long time no see Little Cuzin!" she said grabbing my hand "Cuzin sophie!!!!!" Clove screamed she smiled at Clove, "Hey Baby girl Happy Birthday!" She said and Aiden came over to stand by me.