Chapter 7

I slowly turned around not even breathing he just stared at me intently "Why" he said walking closer to me "Why is that every time something happens you just run off without even asking me I'll tell you the truth I would never cheat and you know how Alli is so why would you even think I kissed her your just so stubborn" he said in cold eyes.

I scoffed "You've only known he for a couple of weeks but you know that I don't trust anyone what makes you think I'll hand over my trust just like that! Huh and you think I'm stubborn last time I checked you were fucking with Alli before you even met me so you want me to trust you start by giving me reasons not calling me stubborn" I said and walked out the room.

I tsked he thinks I'm stubborn I ran out and into the woods shifting even though I've barely just shifted I actually like it and find it rather easy. I walked into a few of a lake it was crystal clear so that you could see the bottom I dropped my mouth in the water and drank some then stopped changing back sighing I looked at the moon and brightness then gasped shooting up and running to the pack house I had forgotten about clove I ran up the stairs and then walked slowly opening her door she was asleep on the bed when I approached her I smiled down at her then kissed her forehead " I love you" I said and then walked into the kitchen and through to the living room it was dark and no lights were on.

I went to the coach and sat down putting my head in my hands I rubbed my eyes what am I going to do now that I'm here what's going to happen I have nothing my life is messed up theirs nothing to do I felt someone sit beside me I looked up and saw it was Aiden even in the dark he was Handsome "I love you" I said and leaned in on him " I love you to" he said and put an arm around me I started to cry.

He picked me up bridal style and wiped my tears away he looked down in my eyes the whole way to our room and sat me down gently then went to put on some clothes he came back out with just pajama pants he held me "What's Wrong" he said and gently stroked my hair.

"I can't do this Anymore I have no clue what to do just nothing I have no one either just nothing" I said he turned me so that I was facing him and we were on our side "No" he said "You have me" he said and then kissed me my tears were spilling out a lot and then stopped I did have someone he was the one who could be their for me he stopped and pulled back and pulled me closer to him I could feel everything he had on considering he didn't even have on boxers.

"Tommorow I'm going to take you out on a date" he said and I nodded tiredly from the crying I yawned and them fell asleep in the arms of my lover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and stretched out I smiled down and Aiden's sleeping body I leaned down and kissed his lips His eyes fluttered open and he smiled down at me then wrapped his arms around me "Good morning babe!" He said I laughed and got up remember I had to go wake up Clove and talk to her "What's wrong" Aiden asked looking concern and worried I smiled assuringly "I'll be back I just need to talk to My baby sister" I said and got on putting on some Cropped Jeans that were ripped a cardigan that had long sleeves and a number 13 that was all black except for the print that was red and white stripes.

I walked out and went to Her room she was sitting her back towards me I sneaked up behind her and then hugged her while shaking her she screamed then gasped I laughed at her change of facial expression she then glared at me and punched my arm and I pouted and then she laughed at my face.