Chapter 4

Teheeh New Chappie I got 10 Votes OverAll But in Chappie I just want votes for this one soo in The end I'll tell yah the number but for now sit back and read the story it's going to be UH-MA-ZING!!!

PIC OF BRYNN ON THE SIDE!!! (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elissa's POV:

It's Been a couple of weeks since I've Moved back in and let me tell you it's been difficult Aiden made me go back to school Luckily Katie Came with me but when I first got their some Messed up Blonde Bimbo had the nerve to come up and tell me what's mine and what's hers but I took care of that real Quickly before she even got to the 6th word......

"Wake Up Elissa it's tiime for school!" Aiden said "NO" I yelled at him it got quiet for a minute and then a Loud thud was replaced I poked my head up and saw Aiden lying on the floor We made eyes contact and then I bursted out laughing so hard that I cried my eyes out he pouted which was very Cute and adorable.

"That's Not funny you should be asking if I'm alright" he said I smirked and got up and say between his legs that were open and then put my hands on his shoulders "are you okay baby" I asked him with a smug look on my face moving my hands down to his face," No", he said I smirked and kissed his cheek "Too bad" I told him getting out of bed and going to the closest getting a white ruffled up skirt and a peach shirt with a grey tight shrug heading to the bathroom.

I took a shower and put on my clothes I then got out and Aiden was laying on the bed instead of the floor he looked at me and pouted I went to go get my black stillitoes and then put them on he looked at what I was wearing and growled.

"Why are you dressed like that" he said I snorted my skirt was just above my knees it wasn't looking like I was only wearing a belt I pointed toward my body "This Is nothing" I said I walked out and went to put light make up on and a black head band my hair was naturally curly so I left it that way and walked out he was still well actually was NOW pouting....

"Babe I Do not dress like the whores at school thank you very much!" I said he sighed and pulled me on his Lap "I know but I don't want anyone staring at you and you have no clue what people think about you you are fucking sexy and beautiful your mine and mine only I don't like sharing" he said I looked into his deep blue bright crystal eyes and kissed him I pulled back and sighed getting up and walking to the kitchen " I'm not all that beautiful I muttered walking into the kitchen.

I got out some cereal and milk hmm Coco Puffs! My favorite this is my second time trying them I've never really ate much back were I came back from thinking of them made me have bad memories.

Flashback:

I was in the little cell locked up with others from the Association "Stay strong don't show them any weak spots try not screaming if they hurt you" I told the 13 year old kids the adults knew they had took our Training group I protected them do I got most of the beatings.

Just then the door opened men came in and took me the hooked me up to the chains and cuffed my hands above my Head but not before taking my shirt off he had a whip "Where is your location of the association"he said Coldly I scoffed "Why would I tell the Likings of you" I said harshly he whipped my across my face and then on my back two times I winced but certainly didn't scream.

"If you just tell me now you won't have to go through this pain" he said, but I just kept my mouth shut.. He continualy whipped me the scars were deep and blood was spillin out he finally stopped unchained me and slapped me hard making me fall to the ground no one dared coming to me until he left some of the guys were nice enough to take their shirts off and wipe the blood off of me their was one in particular who was always their for me he taught me and reached me everything he is like a brother to me.