chapter 1

just going to say, this was my first ever fanfic and i thought i would just put it up incase you fancied a little read of something :-)

its like a long one shot or a small fanfic really:')

anyway.. hope you like it! :-D

.........................................................

~Abbie's View~

You were sat on sofa in the living room with your mum watching some strange program on telly about elephants when your phone went off. You saw it flash pink. I smile spread across your face as you know who it was from, niall. It read "hey babe, is it alright if I pop round for a bit? im missing you :( xx" you reply saying its okay for him to come round. But warning him your mums home too.

~Niall's View~

I was quite scared about meeting abbie's mum for the first time. I knew she was really protective over abbie, with her dad living away. But I loved abbie and we couldn't carry on in out relationship without me properly meeting her mother.

I didn't realise how long I'd been thinking because by the time I'd stopped I was at abbie's front door. So I knocked on the door, hoping it was abbie who opened it.

~Abbie's View~

The door bell went and you jumped up and unlocked the door. You saw his gorgeous blue eyes and dazzling smile and could help but grin. He walked towards you kissed you on your check and asked 'you going to let me in then babe' teasing you. You both grinned and you stepped to the side letting him in.

After shutting the door you led him towards the front room.

'You sure your ready to meet my mum? She can be quite protective?" You asked him genuinely worried.

'Course I am babe' he answered with a smile on his face as he walked into the room and introduced himself to your mum.

'Hello mrs tinsley, I'm niall horan" he greeted your mother quite politely, holding out a hand for her to shake.

"Hello niall, yes I've heard quite a lot about you" she replied, accepting his offer and shaking his hand. "Is it okay if I have a privet word with you? Abbie do you mind going to put the kettle on dear?" you nodded and plodded along to the kitchen to make a brew, while waiting for the kettle to boil you put a few biscuits on a plate. You know how much niall loved to have biscuits with his tea.  

................................................

hope you liked it :-D

and if you did, go read my two other fanfics and dont forget to VOTE VOTE VOTE! :-)

thank you!!

abbiee moragnn :-)

xoxox