chapter 11

~Malain's View~

After me and louis got back from out walk on the beach we went to hospital to pay niall a visit, when we got there it was only molly and harrison there. They were sat with abbie and niall laughing about something or other. Abbie and molly greeted me with a massive hug, we'd all grown so close since the incident. So I suppose something good has come of it all.

~Meile's View~

"Hurry up babe! We need to get to hospital!" Zayn yelled up the stairs at me.

"I'm coming!!" I yelled back at him, I'd love to know why he's in such a hurry today. I ran down the stairs and he was stood by the open door with a massive grin on his face.

~Harry's View~

Zayn had text all of the boys before telling us he bought the ring and he thought niall was going to do it today. So I guess everyone was going to be there, best get a move on!

"Fran, honey, we should really make our way to niall" I said to her as we still were sat on the sofa.

"Yeah, I know. Give me a minute" she replied, she sounded tired..she wouldn't be when we got to the hospital!

~Niall's View~

Zayn has the ring, I just have to wait for them all to be here, then ill do it! My thinking was interrupted by the nurse, orla I think her name was, come in with her little trolley, great, time for the dressing to be changed. Abbie, molly, harrison zayn and malain all left the room and sat outside until It was done.

"So how is it today?" Orla asked me, she was a nice girl, she got on well with the other girls as well.

"Its alright I guess" I told her "but sometimes when I laugh it stings!"

She laughed a little bit before gathering herself "niall, sorry to tell you this but you got stabbed, it is bound to sting a little bit" she said winking, at least she was joking, the other nurses were so serious!

~Molly's View~

"So how is he, really?" I asked abbie, I knew niall wouldn't tell us if he wasn't okay but I know he'd tell her.

"Yeah, I think he's getting there. It hurts him now and again but all round he's getting better" she told us with a smile on her face. For some reason everyone's moods were on a high today, especially zayn.

~Orla's View~

"Hey, you couldn't do me a favour could you?" Niall asked me.

"It depends what it is but if your asking for nandos again I can't get it here!" I told him laughing, we'd become good friends over the past couple of weeks.

"No its not that" he said laughing as well "its just, I'm planning on proposing to abbie later and I wondered if you could bring in a cake for us?"

"awh! that's lovely, ill do my best" I told him, they were so sweet together.

~Fran's View~

Me and harry were in the car on our way to the hospital we'd spent most of the day on the sofa watching soap omnibuses. Fun times, haha.

"How come your so happy today harry?" You asked him, he had been surprisingly happy, it was strange.

"Oh you'll see later babe!" He said grinning, okay now this is weird, what's he done..

~Megan's View~

Liam text me this morning saying; 'good morning gorgeous, i hope you slept well and ill be at yours around 1ish to go to hospital xxxxx' soon as you read it you blushed. It was quarter to 1 when you heard a knock at the door. You walked over and opened it, it was liam.

"Hello there" he said winking "aren't we looking beautiful today" he finished before sweeping you up in his arms and planting a kiss on your lips.

"Thanks" you muttered, you couldn't stop giggling "are we going?" You asked him trying to distract him.

"Of course" he said holding out his hand. You took it, locked the door and made your way hand in hand to go see niall.

~Zayn's View~

When orla, the nurse, let us back into the room I made sure I was first in. I basically ran to niall. I put the box in his hand and he slid it under the pillow. This was going to be so amazing! While we'd all been sat outside the room the rest of us had arrived, liam & megan just got here and harry & fran got here not long after we got chucked out of his room.

~Niall's View~

When orla let people in the first person in was zayn, he slipped the little box into my hand and winked at me. Everyone was here, the rest of them must of came while orla was in with me. Abbie sat down on the chair by my bed and the rest of them stood around the room in their pairs. All the boys were looking and grinning at me, the girls looked so confused. This was it, I was going to ask her..

"Abbie, I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I know this isn't the most romantic of place's but Abbie, will you make me the happiest man ever and marry me?"