chapter 4

~Malain's View~

I'm normally a quite confident person but soon as fran knocked on that door I couldn't breath probably, I was panting. What was going on with me? I mean I knew what it was, because I was meeting the boys again. Last time we saw the boys was a couple months ago. I must say I've always had a little soft spot for louis but last time I saw him he had a girlfriend, but I hear they broke up a couple weeks ago. Maybe its fate?

~Harry's View~

There was a knock at the door and all the boys tensed up, including me. I went to open it, it was Fran, Malain, Meile and Megan. I smiled when I saw fran, grabbed her hand and pulled her into a tight hug and kissed the tip of her nose before looking down and seeing the dress. Wow she looked gorgeous!

~Molly's View~

I really hope I get there when niall there other wise it might be a bit awkward. And I really don't want that!

"Are you sure you know where your going?" Harrison asked me, interrupting my thinking.

"Yeah, of course I do. Its not to far away now" I said as we carried on walking hand in hand down the street.

~Louis' View~

"You gonna let these gorgeous ladies in or not harry.." i said at harry, while he stood there eating fran.

"Oh god yeah" he said putting her down "sorry, I got sort of carried away.. Welcome in girls"

They were looking pretty fine! They all walked in looking pretty shy as they shuffled in and perched on the sofa. I took one look at Malain and oh wow, it was weird. Since I broke up with Eleanor I haven't looked at a girl and felt anything, until now. I had butterfly's in my stomach, I had to talk to her, so I did.

"Hey, Malain. You wanna come get a drink?" I asked her, plain and simple gets the convo going.

"Yeah sure" she said smiling at me while all the other girls were giggling.

~Malain's View~

"Yeah sure" I said smiling at him. The girls were giggling and taking the mick, god they were annoying sometimes. But I got up and walked to Lou. He put his hand on the bottom of my back to guide me into the kitchen. I liked the look of were this was going!

~Abbie's View~

Me and niall had just go to harry's door when he said "Come on then gorgeous, let's get this going" niall said to me winking and kissing my neck.

"Okay then, but stop doing that or I'm gonna have to take you home!" I threatened him, he knew what that did to me.

~Niall's View~

"don't worry gang the party can really get going, the beast had finally arrived" I said as I unlocked the door and walked in. It looked like everybody have paired up already. Louis and Malain were by the drinks in the kitchen, fran was sat on harry's knee of the sofa, Zayn and Liam were sat talking on the other sofa to Megan and Meile.

~Meile's View~

Me and megan were sat talking to Liam and Zayn. Liam was talking to Megan about music, seen as she was looking into going into music as a carer. I couldn't take my eyes away from zayn's it felt like he was looking inside of me.

~Zayn's View~

Wow, she was just as lovely as I remember! Last time I saw her was at the tour a couple months ago. she came backstage and I thought she was really pretty and looked a really fun girl but I didn't get chance to speak to her. But I remember saying to harry back on the bus that I'd like to get to know her. now's my chance, I just hope she likes me too.