chapter 5

~Fran's View~

I was stood in the hall talking to all the girls "girls, I've asked harry and he says it fine for us all to stay here tonight, no way am I walking! So text your mums and let them know then we can get back to the dancing"

"Yeah alright then" megan said, she seemed happy about it.

"Oh yes more time with lover boy!" Malain said, her a louis must of hit it off, I'm happy for them.

"Wait, where's abbie?" Meile asked, actually where was she. We all looked round at each other really concerned so we ran upstairs and knocked on all the doors.

"Abbie, where are you?" Megan yelled

"Yeah, this isn't a game of hide and seek!" Molly yelled running round the landing.

~Abbie's View~

"I'm so glad I met you abbie" niall said looking right into my eyes as we cuddled close together rapped in the duvet.

"So am i" i replied giggling to myself. And that's when I heard lots of shouting I could just make out megan's voice. Yelling my name I think.

"What's all that about?" I asked niall, very confused.

"I don't know babe ill go find out though" he said while climbing out of bed and putting some shorts on, he must of brought some spare clothes around earlier. Cor he looked gorgeous standing there in just a pair of shorts and his hair all ruffled.

~Niall's View~

"Oi girls, what's going on?" I asked as I opened the bedroom door. All there faces were hilarious, I forgot to think how this must look.

"Why are you in just a pair of shorts niall?" Molly asked me, crap I had no top on!

"Where's abbie?" Malain asked me, still looking quite shocked.

"She's in there" I told them all, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Erm, I hope you haven't been doing what I think you've been doing" fran said to me before raising her voice and yelling towards abbie "your giving me all the gossip tomorrow girl!" All of the others in unison said "yeah you are!" I could hear abbie quite giggle come from the bed room.

"Well were going back to the party now, have fun" molly said to me winking before they all ran back downstairs laughing.

~Louis' View~

"Where did you all get to?" I asked malain, soon as she walked back into the room I stood up walked to her and kissed her there and then. Well we were going out now.

"Oh nowhere just went for a chat to ring our mums" she replied, all the girls giggled, weird.

"Were staying here tonight boys, so brace yourself's" meile said before sitting beside zayn. Something was going to go on with them pair as the night went on, I can see it!

~Liam's View~

Everybody was up and dancing again, and very badly may I add! I was dancing with megan, I really liked her. She was so nice and extremely pretty. I just didn't know whether i should tell her or not. When she got up to go get another coke from the fridge I went to go talk to malain.

~Malain's View~

I saw liam walk to where me and louis were dancing.

"Can I borrow your girlfriend for just a second please lou?" He asked, I wonder what this was about. But louis nodded and I walked after liam.

~Liam's View~

"I wanted to ask your advice" I said to her, she looked at me waiting for me to carry on, "I really like megan, but I'm unsure on whether I should tell her or not. What do I do?" I asked her.