chapter 12

~Abbie's View~

"Abbie, I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I know this isn't the most romantic of place's but Abbie, will you make me the happiest man ever and marry me?" Oh my god, he just proposed, he just asked me to marry him, OH MY GOD! Everyone was just looking at me, including niall.

"Yes" I muttered, i couldn't string a sentence together, I was gob smacked "Yes!" I told him again sounding more sure. I couldn't stop smiling!

~Malain's View~

oh my god he proposed to her, oh and she said yes! Awh it was wonderful! I turned to louis and before I could he pulled me tight into his arms and kissed me with so much passion I could of fallen over. Everything was perfect.

~Niall's View~

She said yes! She stood up and kissed me, oh she said yes!

"I love you mrs horan" I whispered in her ear so only we could hear it.

"I love you too mr horan" she whispered back, it was true, she was going to be my mrs horan. She sat back down next to the bed and I got the ring out of the box and placed it upon her finger. It sparkled as the light bounced off it. Her face lit up, she looked beautiful.

~Fran's View~

When she stood up and kissed him it was so sweet, they were so in love!

Harry leant down and whispered "that will be us one day" then kissed my neck. I couldn't stop smiling so I looked up, cupped my hand on his cheek and kissed him saying "I can't wait" onto his lips.

~Meile's View~

After kissing me on the cheek, zayn walked over to niall and shook his hand and said "told you shed love it mate!" That must of been what he was so pleased about all day. Me, molly, malain, fran and megan ran to abbie and hugged her. We were all stood there giggling when Orla the nurse walked in.

"I take it she said yes then?" She asked us all giggling to herself. I guess niall told her.

"Yes, she did" niall replied grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Well I am very pleased for you both" she said, before leaving the room for a second only to return with a cake that had 'Congratulations' written on it in icing.

~Louis' View~

"Wow, its beautiful!" Malain told orla before walking back to me and snuggling under my arm.

"How did you know?" Abbie asked her smiling at first the cake, then orla then niall.

"Oh, a little birdie told me" she said looking at niall and smiling.

~Megan's View~

Molly and harrison were sat on the end of the bed talking to a very loved up couple of abbie and niall. Malain and louis were stood in the corner looking at each other then started kissing. Fran and harry weren't in the room, they must be outside talking or something. Meile and zayn were sat down on the chair talking to niall with molly and harrison. While me and liam were stood in the corner just talking.

"I can believe it, so much has happened in such a short amount of time" you told him

"I know" he replied looking off into space "but its all been good in the end, right?"

you smiled up at him "it sure has" you said as you buried your head into his chest and he held you there, trapped in a tight bear hug.