chapter 10

~Fran's View~

I still can't get over what harry said last night. He asked me to move in with him, I couldn't stop smiling, evan now! I mean I know I sleep at his most night but officially living together, wow! Everything was turning around and becoming good! And I had a feeling it wouldn't stop now..

~Zayn's View~

I got the ring last night, exactly how niall wanted it but I had to hide it from meile. I hated keeping a secret from her but I promised niall. I thought its best to tell him i have the ring so I picked up the phone and rang him as meile was taking a shower.

"Alright mate?" I said down the phone.

"Yeah, hi zayn" he replied, keeping it normal, abbie must still be there.

"I got it last night, so every things ready for when you wanna do it. Ill bring it down when we come down after lunch?" I told him, smiling at how well this plan was turning out.

"Yeah, okay then lad. Ill see you then" he said into the phone before putting the phone down, yeah abbie's there.

~Niall's View~

I was so excited that zayn had got the ring so quick! I was so excited to actually do it, I loved her! I couldn't really act happy though, abbie would get suspicious and then it'd wreck every thing.

~Louis' View~

"How do you feel about doing something today before we go see niall?" I asked malain, with everything that's gone on we hadn't really had alone time since I asked her to be my girlfriend that night at harrys.

"Yeah, okay babe" she said smiling, she was so beautiful "its nice weather, how about the beach?"

She looked so happy about it so I nodded, walked over to her and picked her up swinging her in a circle before putting her down again and kissing her firmly on the mouth. I was so lucky!

~Megan's View~

After we left the hospital last night liam walked me home and as we got to the door he lifted my chin up with his index finger and stepped closer towards me and before I knew it we were engaged in a completely mind blowing passionate kiss. I didn't want to ever move away or part our lips but he leant back and looked straight into my eyes and said "I may of only know you a short amount of time, but I feel as if ive known you a life time." before joining our lips together once more. we must of been stood there for ages until I pulled away telling him I should really be getting inside. He gave me one last peck and I unlocked the door and walked inside. Soon as I had gotten to the top of the stairs I had a text message, from liam saying: 'i am missing you already beautiful. See you tomorrow xxxxx.' Last night was one of the best nights I think I've ever had.

~Malain's View~

i couldn't wait to go to the beach with louis, it was going to be amazing. It was only a 15 minute drive away so its not like we had far to go really. We hopped in the car and we drove to the beach. We had the radio on and 'what makes you beautiful' came on, we both laughed before he started singing it to me. Wow, truly amazing voice!

"You have a gorgeous voice lou lou!" I told him with a smile beaming from my face.

"not as gorgeous as you babe, now hop out, were here now" he said to you as he parked the car.

~Louis' View~

The beach was beautiful, but the breeze was a little bit cold! So I put my arm firmly around malain's shoulder, to try and keep her warm. We got to the beach and walked along it, my arm still rapped around her. We walked and talked about things, just getting to know each other a bit more really. Stuff about family and friends.

We saw some rocks so we went over to sit on them for a while. I sat down and patted my knee for her to sit on, she did.

"So my lovely, you having a good day so far?" I asked her.

"Yes" she smiled "I'm having a very good day" she looked so beautiful when she smiled!

~Meile's View~

I spent the night with zayn at his. We cuddled up on the sofa watching rubbish programs on telly. Instead of going up to the bed we fell asleep on the sofa and I woke up to the smell of toast...bless him, he tried to make me breakfast which ended up as burnt toast.

"Babe you really shouldn't cook" you said laughing at him running round trying to make the smoke go outside.

"Yeah, I won't try next time" he said giving up as he walked over to the sofa and flopped down beside you flinging his arm around you and pulling you into his chest.

"I love you meile" he told you, you couldn't help but smile you looked up, put your hand on his cheek pulled his face closer to yours and kissed him before whispering "I love you to zayn" onto his lips before continuing to kiss him.

..............................................................

sorry for the wait, i have had a lot going on it merry little england:')

thanks for the patience!  

abbiieeeee :-*