Percy

Quiet, the entire dining pavilion, filled with so many demigods and it's quiet. Not one demigod was saying something, mostly it was the anticipation of seeing someone from the future.

Then again, learning about the romans wasn't exactly an easy thing, the new kids, as in the seven people who got here was sitting in their respective godly Patron's table. (Yes people, I know some big words too)

I am currently sitting alone in the Poseidon table. Basically just sulking, at least I'm not the only person alone, the Jupiter kid Jason is alone too, then again, he keeps stealing glances at Piper.

Annabeth looked shocked to hear Jason's last name, i heard about Thalia Grace from Grover but didn't think that Annabeth's was one of the campers she saved I was also surprised to see that the other camper was Luke.

I try to go back to sulking alone in the Poseidon table when Annabeth and Chiron came to the pavilion, followed by about 7-8 kids, the whole pavilion turns to see them after all they were probably the legacies.

Chiron trotted to the front and Annabeth went to her tables and sat down. The legacies followed Chiron.

"Legacies, go to the front say your name and godly heritage then go to your respective tables OK?" Chiron told the kids.
"But the seven's table isn't here Chiron!!" Exclaimed a very hyper looking kid with caramel curly hair.

"The seven's table?" Asked an Apollo camper. I think he's a healer named solace....
"Yeah, we all sit at the seven's table." Said a buff looking girl. I wonder who she reminds me of.......

"But there isn't a seven's table here" said Luke. The children stared at him wide eyed, "are you Luke?" Asked a girl with brown hair and electric blue eyes.

"No silly, I'm Luke." Says the boy with brown hair and forest green eyes.
"You're Lukas not Luke" said the girl who looked a lot like him.

"Wait why did you all ask if he was Luke?" Annabeth asked carefully
The girl with curly blonde hair and sea green eyes replied,
"Be-cauuse daddy said, Luke was a heeow and he diied a heeow's dealth"

The atmosphere grew heavy. Luke died? Even I find that hard to digest and I've been here for a few days. I can only guess how Annabeth feels.
"He died?" She asked sadly. The girl nodded, "Luke alwwaes makes momma cawy, daddy doesn't like momma cwying."

"But he's the hero of the entire camp, how can he just die?!?" Asked a Hermes camper scared for his brother.
"No uncle Percy's the leader and hero of the camp." Says the girl with brown hair and blue eyes.

Everyone snapped their head towards me while i just stare at her, me? Hero? Haha yeah no, I couldn't save my mom from the Minotaur, how can I be the hero of the camp?
"Is there another Percy or........?" I ask,

"UNCLE PERCY!!!!!!!!" All the legacies screamed, though I think I heard a faint "daddy" but that's probably my imagination. I look just in time to see all eight legacies running at me to give me a big hug. Well, apparently I'm famous.

After the demigods salvaged me from the legacy dogpile, they were again taken to the front. This time they decided to introduce themselves,

The kids with brown hair, forest green eyes and a very mischievous smile that I have distinguished as a Hermes trait, came forward
"I'm Lukas Stoll." "I'm Mia Stoll" "we're legacies of Hermes and Demeter" they finished together, well, at least that proved that their father is the Stolls.

I turn to see them look at the kids with wide eyes.
Next was the buff girl with stringy brown hair and brown eyes, she had the Hermes smile too.
"Silena Rodriguez, legacy of Ares and Hermes." She announced. Well the Hermes children are going to need help to keep their mouths closed.

After that the boy with black curly hair and golden eyes stepped forward, "Sammy Zhang, legacy of Pluto and Mars." He looked to be a real sweet kid and well, seeing that Hazel is the only child of roman Pluto here, I think it's safe to guess his parents who by the way were blushing a deep red.

Then it was the girl with brown hair and blue eyes, "Thalia Grace -yes aunt Annabeth, I am named after aunt Thals - legacy of Jupiter and Aphrodite." Wait so she's both Roman and Greek? Wow. I look to see Jason looking at her, hmm..... Maybe we could hang out?

"Wait you say Thals like you know her....." Says Annabeth.
"Yeah, she is a Hunter of Artemis, so, we can't hang out as much as everyone else but it's fun to talk to her." Thalia says.
"But she's a tree." Luck inputs.
"No, lady Artemis doesn't really have trees as hunters, she's a demigod."

"But she's guarding our borders right now!!" Says a Demeter child.
"Well, yeah, uncle Percy and aunt Annabeth didn't save her yet." The girl with curly blonde hair and onyx eyes says from next to her.

Oh, OK Thalia will be up after......... WAIT WHAT?!?!?!?

"What exactly do you guys mean by Annabeth and I saving her?" I ask
"Long story short, you and aunt Annabeth sail the sea of monsters to get the golden fleece which in turn saved aunt Thalia" said Thalia.

"Oh, that's the second quest right? The one where uncle perch turned to a Guinea pig?" Asked mia
"I think so, Circe's island is in the sea of monsters right?"
Everyone nodded.

OK, alright, cause why the Hades not? I'm beyond being surprised at this point, if they say that I jumped in the river Styx and survived, well good for me.

And then there was three more children to go, something told me the legacies were each special for a different reason.