third person again

The demigods and legacies alike ran towards the cabins. What they saw was surprising indeed. There in front of them was seven women and nine men all of them on alert as if they might be attacked any moment. All of them looking to be strong. And their eyes broken like they saw a lot of pain.

"OK guys, lets just make it clear that we had nothing to do with this." Said the guy with brown hair and blue eyes. Motioning to the other person who is almost identical to him only an inch shorter. Two girls with brown hair and forest green eyes slapped them both upside the head,
"No one was asking Stoll" the guy who said it pouted and then smiled the trademark Hermes smile.

"OK, the architecture looks like it did before building the other cabin, like we're in the..........past" a woman with curly golden blond hair said the demigods couldn't see her face as she was facing away. The newcomers didn't see the demigods because they were in the bushes.

"OK considering we are in the past, who could send us here?" Asked the woman with choppy brown hair which were in braids. The legacies were in the far back and they were talking among themselves something about talking to them later.

The blonde haired woman answered, "it could be the Fates......" She trailed off and all of them looked towards the guy who was standing beside her, his hair is messy and jet black. He looked to be tall, really tall. He raised his hands up in surrender and said, " hey I didn't do anything..... It's not always my fault."

Silence, they were still looking at him. "WHAT?!? IT'S NOT!!!" All of them shook their head. A man in all black clothes with black hair spoke, "Cousin, it might not be your fault, but that's soooo likely, that I'm not going to take that as a possibility."

"OK, I swear, I didn't piss off any divinities....... Lately" the man tried again, "I believe you bro." Said a man with close cropped blonde hair as he swung his hand over the others shoulders. Two women groaned. "Again with the bromance!!" Exclaimed the one with choppy brown hair.

The demigods were till now hiding in stunned silence. "Well, are you guys coming out of the bushes now? It doesn't look comfortable" said the taller one with raven hair the demigods were surprised they were well hidden how could they see them they got out o the bush weapons drawn, ready to fight as they saw the newcomers turn.

"How did you see us" asked a Hephaestus camper. "Lupa's training" shrugged the guy who still wasn't visible well in the dark. "Well, prissy, would it have hurt to tell it before?" Asked a buff looking woman. "Oh, come on, they weren't attacking, and if we are in the past, they're us right?" He asked. "Sometimes you say really smart things for a seaweed brain" the blonde with curly his shook her head.

"Was that a complement or........" 'Seaweed brain' asked.
"Who are you?" Luke asked firmly.
"Luke?" The woman asked shakily. "Yes, who are you?" She didn't answer she just broke down in sobs. The guy with raven hair ran to her and hugged her. Trying to sooth her.

"Hey dad, sup?" Said Lucas moving to the guy with brown hair and blue eyes. "Oh you know, traveling the past, meeting you guys here, seeing Luke, the usual." He said in a joking tone. "Travis...." The woman who smacked him warned. "Yes, katie-kat?" He asked sweetly. "You're going to get punched again." The guy with curly blond hair and sky blue eyes stated a matter of factly.

"Hey, Lucas, are all of you here?" Asked the Asian looking buff guy. "Yeah, it was the Fates." He answered "see it wasn't me." Said the raven haired guy. The woman he was trying to console camed down and chuckles "seaweed brain" she mutters. "But I'm you're seaweed brain though?" He asked. The Aphrodite campers awwed and cooed at how cute they are.

The legacies made their way towards the newcomers and ran towards them. It didn't take a genius to figure out that they are the parents.

"I believe the demigods of the future should introduce themselves." Stated Chiron. They nodded. "You guys really change a lot in the future." Said a Demeter camper. Looking back and forth between the past and the future of the campers. "We do I guess" the curly blonde guy says rubbing the back of his head.

Then his eyes roamed and zeroed down at the small boy standing next to Hazel. "OH MY GODS DEATH BOY!!!!! YOU'RE WEARING GREEN!!!!!" He yelled and the man clad in black face palmed. "I was a kid once Will" he deadpanned but that didn't seem to descend Will's enthusiasm.

Everyone shakes their heads and piper mutters something like solangelo? After that the woman with cinnamon hair and gold eyes said,
"Well, let's introduce ourselves."