Piper

After the whole ordeal with someone name Thalia, the legacies continued to introduce themselves. After Thalia, a kid with curly caramel colored hair and a mischievous smile came up,

"Hello people, the name is Charles the awesome Valdez. And I'm a legacy of Hephaestus. And........... Uh.......... Hey guys, what exactly am I from my mom's side?" He asked the other legacies who shrugged.
"Well, she's a mortal now right?" Asked Lukas.
"Well yeah, but not really...... I mean she was a titaness so......."

Titaness? Wha..... How??
Wait is this why Calypso is here? His mother is Calypso??!!
I look at the Hephaestus table to see Leo Valdez I talked to him once, I think we can be friends and I'm guessing he's the only Valdez around here. Leo is staring at Charles wide eyed.

I look over at Calypso to see her looking at him. Well, she looked at him with hope, maybe he brings her out of the island or something.......

Next came the girl with curly blonde hair and onyx eyes.
"Let me just say something before though, I don't actually have a mom......"
Everyone looked down, thinking the poor girl's mom died. She seemed to notice this.
"Oh no, I mean I literally don't have a mother, I have two dads. My grandfathers....... Uh........ Made me?"

Realization crossed everyone's face. Then she started talking again.
"My name is Bianca Solace DiAngelo and I'm a legacy of Hades and Apollo." A look of shock crossed everyone's face, a son of hades with a son of Apollo? My sisters couldn't contain their squeal well, neither could I.

Then came the youngest of all the legacies, she has curly blonde hair but her hair is in princess curls. Her eyes are a sparkling sea green, all in all she's pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen. And she didn't trip trying to walk, she looked confident.

"Heewo evewyone, I'm Zoe jackswon. I am a legacwee of poswaidon and atheena." She says with a brilliant smile. Well there are a few Athena children so I'm not going to try to guess the mother

I turn to the Poseidon table to see a tomato. No really the son of Poseidon, Percy is blushing harder than I've ever seen anyone blush. I think there are probably tomatoes in the world who are ashamed by their inferior red. That's how hard he's blushing.

Well, I can't wait to meet her mom......

"So are all of your parents here?" Called a Demeter child yes are they all here? I'd love to know whose parent is who....... Then again some are very obvious. Like Sammy, his mother is obviously Hazel, and I think Charles's mother is probably Calypso......

"We don't know, you guys are so....... Young than what we're used to. We can't exactly tell....." Said sammy.
"Hey lets do a roll call" Mia says and everyone nodded enthusiastically.
"We'll go first" said mia and Lucas in sync, which is kinda creepy.
"My dad is Travis Stoll, and mom is Katie Stoll" said Lukas
"My dad is Connor Stoll and my mom is Miranda Stoll." I look over to the Demeter table to see two girls staring at the legacies with their mouth ajar, in guessing they are Katie and Miranda."

"I'll go next....." Said Charles
"So if you haven't guessed it yet, my dad is Leo McShizzle Valdez, and mom is Calypso." Hah! Called it.

Next was Sammy " So my Dad is Frank Zhang, and mom's name is Hazel Zhang." Yup, got another one.

Next came Selina, "my dad's name is Chris Rodriguez, and mom's name is Clarisse Rodriguez." Oooohh, I haven't talked much to Clarisse, but from what I've seen, she's a really strong Ares girl. Her and Chris Rodriguez........ I sneak a peak at both of them....... Yup, great job mom, there such a cute couple!!!!!!

After Selina came Bianca, " Yeah, so daddy's name is Will Solace DiAngelo, and papa's name is Nico Solace DiAngelo." Awwww could those two blush any brighter? They're soooo cute!!!!!

And then came Thalia, " Uh, yeah, so dad's name is Jason Grace, and mom is Piper Grace." Oh...... Her mother's names Piper huh.....

WAIT WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

My mind came back to reality just before Zoe came forward,
"So... Daddy's name is Perswee jackswon, and moms name is an- anna- Anniebelth Jackswon." She finished in her cute voice.

"WHAT?!?!?!" Came a loud shriek from Athena table oh, ok, found her mom. So that's Annabeth will be Jackson huh? She looks really intimidating. Well, it might be a good thing when she's against monsters though........

After that there was a loud crashing sound.
"Oh no, where's Charles and the Stolls?" Panicked Bianca.
"Hey guys? Where's Leo?" Asked a kid from Hephaestus table.
Where'd they go?

Suddenly there was another sound something rolling? being pushed? Then Leo, the Stolls jr. Charles entered the pavilion with something.....