Chapter 7- I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Kevin took me back downstairs to the party. I went up to the food table and loaded my plate because I was now completely starving.

The two of us found empty two empty spots at the table and I sat down.

"Wait," I yelled at Kevin. He frooze midstep and looked at me curiously. "Go and get me a piece of cake first." I pointed to the dessert table.

Kevin bowed his head, "As you wish master." I giggled.

I started stuffing my face with some of the best spaghetti I've ever tasted.

"I, uhm, brought you cake." Kevin set down the cake and pulled out the seat in front of me to sit on. I looked up and smiled at him, spaghetti and all. He laughed.

I hurried and finished the rest of my plate. As I was done I stood up and threw my plate away. I went back over to the tabel where Kevin was still sitting and grabbed his hand. 

I dragged him out to the middle of the yard where there was music playing and many people were dancing.

"May I have this dance?" Kevin asked.

I curtsied. "It will be my honor," I said giggling.

I grabbed his hand with my left hand, placing my right just below his shoulders. He slid his arm around my lower back. We waltzed around the area ever so slightly. He lifted his arm up cueing for me to spin, which I did. 

"You wanna try that spin out thing?" I asked.

"Spin out thing?" He question.

"Yeah, you know that thing people do where you spin out, then while still holding hands you spin back into the person."

"Oh yes, that. We could try."

"Yay," I cheered softly. "Okay, here we go."

I spun out of his arms until we were arms width apart. I spun back into his chest, rather harshly, but it worked.

"I'm not the best dancer," I laughed.

"No. You could say that again," Kevin grinned.

 "I may I dance with the lovely lady?" A voice asked from behind me. 

I let go of Kevin's hands and turned around. Vinny was standing in the cutest suit making him look like a normal human being.

"You look so cute in that suit!" I cooed, reaching for his cheeks. Vinny just stood there as I grabbed his cheeks and started to squeeze them.

"Jamie," Kevin persisted, "time to let go."

I put my head down in shame as I put down my hands. 

"We can still dance," Vinny said.

"Yay," I cheered, as I picked my head back up and went to grab his hands. Instead he started moving his arms in weird sudden movements. "What are you doing?"

He looked at me curiously, which honestly I should've been doing at the moment. "HAven't you ever heard of the robot?"

I watched him for a moment. "Oh, yeah! You're as bad of a dancer as me!" I showed him my version of the robot.

"Put that thing down. We don't want to chop off anyone's head," Kevin, grabbing my arm midswing. "It's for everyone's safety."

"How about the shopping cart?" Vinny asked as he walked in place grabbing pretend items off the shelves. 

"Or the lawn mower?" I said pretending to start up a pretend lawn mower.

"The running man."

"Stop guys please. People are staring," Kevin looked around nervously.

"The sprinkler!" I started to move my arm back in forth. Somehow I managed to punch Kevin right in the head.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" 

If people weren't watching before they definitely were now.

"Don't be," he was holding his nose. "You just need more practice. That's all." He sounded like he was trying to convince himself as well.

"Well, practice makes perfect," Vinny shrugged.

I started to go for the sprinkler again. 

"How about we save that for next time," Kevin suggested.

"Good idea," Vinny said. I slapped his arm.

I looked around hoping to spot my brother, but he was nowhere insight. "Where's Peter?"

"I think he's down there playing volleyball," Vinny said, still rubbing his arm.

"We should go and play," I said.

"Are you sure that's the best idea?" Kevin asked.

I waved my arm like it was nothing, "Back in the day I used to be considered the queen of volleyball."

Kevin started walking in the direction of the volleyball nets. "This should be interesting."

I rolled my eyes and started to pull Vinny along with me. 

"You know you dance like a dying squirrel?"

"You know I could slap you again?"

TAAADDAAA!! Finally updated. I know it's short but instead of giving you some random excuse I"ll  say I'm lazy. Because that's the truth!! :)

Oh, and in case you haven't noticed I'm starting a One Direction fanfic. If you love 1D then check it out. Okay. Peace. :) xx