Ch 1: The dream

You were 10-years old and on your father's ship during a storm, when you slipped and fell overboard. You screamed as you hit the water and began flailing your arms to keep from drowning. Apparently, someone heard your panicked screams and saved you, cause the next two things you saw was darkness and you being back on your ship. But by the time the dizziness had worn off, your rescuer was gone.

"WAKE UP, Y/N!!!" you heard a voice yell. You screamed at the top of your lungs as you saw your dad standing beside your bed at your house at Port Royal. In fact, you were so startled by him that when he bent over for a good morning kiss, you smacked him across the face. "Ow, son of a starfish!!!" he yelled. "Sorry, dad. You startled me" you said. "It's ok. Anyway, get up. It's time to pick out a dress for your wedding with Andrew in 3 weeks" said your dad. "Please don't remind me" you said, sarcastically. "I kinda have to" said your dad. "But don't" you said. "Just get up" said your dad. "Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine" you said dragging yourself out of bed. After 5 minutes of digging through your closet you finally decided on a white tank top, a Harley Quinn shirt on top, Joker sneakers, Suicide Squad jeans, and a Harley Quinn baseball cap. When you and your parents finally arrived at Diana's Wedding Store, you settled on a black and red dress. (A/N that's the dress above). "This is the coolest dress here, I'm going with this one" you said. "If that's what'll make you happy, then we'll buy it" said your dad. "Thanks, daddy" you said, hugging your dad. "Hey, remember what we said about hugs. Now, how much does this bad boy cost?" your dad asked keeping you from hugging him. "(Sigh) 225 dollars" you said, looking at the price tag. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!?" yelled your dad. "Take a chill pill, daddy. I'll help pay" you said, paying for half of the price. After some more shopping (most of it with Andrew, such as the cake, the music, the guest list, and the seating chart) you and Andrew were set for the wedding with three days to spare.