Ch 7: Concussions and memory losses prt: 1

You woke up in your bed in Port Royal with your father, Andrew, and the Royal Navy standing around you. "Where am I?" you asked while trying to sit up. "Don't try to sit up, honey. You were abducted by those filthy pirates and had multiple drinks of the vile drink known as rum, but you're back home now and Andrew is ready to marry you" said dad. "I'm so sorry, do I know you?" you asked. "What do you mean?" asked dad back. "I have no idea who any of you are, but I'm sure that Jack and his crew are waiting for me. So if you don't mind, I'm gonna go and take a dinghy to his ship" you said as you sat up and went to the door, but was held back by dad. "You're not going anywhere" he said in a low and scary voice. "Anywhere, except into my arms and to my sister's wedding to Benny Mavericks of Singapore tonight" said Andrew. "Yes, and now it's time to get you into your pretty outfit for the marvelous occasion" agreed dad, happily as the maids dragged you behind shades so you could get dressed. (This is the dress, corset and headpiece you'll be wearing):

 (This is the dress, corset and headpiece you'll be wearing):

"(Gasps sharply) What was that?" you asked, feeling a bit pressure on your chest

"(Gasps sharply) What was that?" you asked, feeling a bit pressure on your chest. "That was the corset, it makes the dress pop out and makes you look more appealing" explained dad. The corset was EXTREMELY tight and the fact that the dress was just as tight wasn't making it any easier. Then, the maids got on your headpiece and you were all set for the party. The long wedding was mostly held outside and it was very hot that day and you had forgotten to bring your fan so you were completely miserable. After the wife and husband said the 'I do's' and kissed, everyone went to the Great Hall for the reception. Even though there was air conditioning inside, you were so over-clothed that it felt like the sun was still beating down on you so you couldn't cool down. "D-d-dad, m-may I-I g-go s-s-stand i-in front o-of t-the A-A/C?" you asked. "No! Now starting acting like a lady and eat your lemon cake and green beans!" he snapped. You tried to explain that there was no room under your corset for more food, but he was having none of it so you swallowed your pride and ate all the food on your plate. Which only made your stomach feel more uncomfortable and also feel like it might explode. At the end of the reception, all the pressure and tightness on your body got the best of you as you fainted and face planted on your plate. "Is she ok?" asked Andrew. "Ah, she's fine. Probably just tired, let's leave her here for a bit, she'll come around" said dad as he and Andrew walked off to join everyone els outside for the after-party. But you didn't wake up, in fact, while you were unconscious, you felt like you left your body and went to this place that had white puffy clouds as the ground and a golden gate standing in front of you. The gates opened and you went in, there you saw a woman with brunette hair and wearing a white wedding dress with lace sleeves. "W-who are you?" you asked. "I'm your mother, silly" she responded gently.