Then they were 10

RJs p.o

I was dreaming expect it felt real when I saw something expect it almost looked like a women expect she was completely purple and had light pink hair and it looked to be moving on it's on.

"Who are you"? I asked. She giggled and said " you'll find out soon enough".

..............................................

I woke up and saw everyone leaving which meant it was finally summer vacation. see me and my brother ben are going on a road trip with our grandfather max but doesn't know that our cousin Gwen is coming me and her are close we write to each other and I didn't tell ben because he would try and back out.

I was walking to the exit when I sensed something am not sure what it was but I felt like I had to follow it and when I found the source I found my brother and some kid hanging on a tree branch by there underwear.

"What happen"? I asked. "Your brother was trying to play hero but only made things worse" the kid said. "I'll get you both down" I said. I got the other kid down and just Ben down. "Thanks RJ" he said with a smile. "What are twins for"I said. "But how did you know I was here?" he asked. " I don't know I just like kind of sensed where you were it's kind of hard to explain!" I replied.

A thew seconds later are grandpa max drove over in his RV. "Come on Ben RJ. Let's go. We're burning daylight. I want to make it to the campsite by nightfall".

"Coming grandpa" we said having a twin moment we're prone to them.
" Ben there's something I have to tell you" I said to him.

"Not now RJ I have been looking forward to this all school year" ben said. That's when I noticed Gwen.

"Hey Gwen" I said sitting next to her. Hey RJ she said. She's one of the thew people who can tell me and ben apart even are parents have a hard time telling us apart.

"What are you doing here" ben said. "What is "she doing here he asked grandpa.

"Take it easy, dweeb. This wasn't my idea. Somebody convinced my mom that going camping for the summer would be a good experience for me and I also agreed since my favourite cousin would be here" she said.

"Grandpa please tell me you didn't" ben asked grandpa.

"I thought it would be fun if your cousin came along with us this summer. Is that a problem?" He said. "Not for me grandpa me and Gwen get along great" I said with a smile.

"I tried to tell you ben" I said. " Wait you knew about this". "Yep me and RJ write to each other" Gwen said
............................

I was reading a spellbook my parents got me since I don't have many friends expect ben and Gwen I read. I don't have a lot of friends because I have Asperger's syndrome my parents noticed it when I wouldn't let anyone touch my hair and how sensitive I am to sounds and how I always have to be on a schedule and how sensitive I am to smells.

"I wish magic was real" I said out loud in the room where me Gwen grandpa and ben would be sleeping.

"Levocorpus araw" I said from my spell book and that's when I noticed my bag began glow pink and rise up in the air

"What the heck did my spell work" I said
That's when I heard grandpas voice. "RJ it's time for dinner" he said.

"One minute grandpa" I said.
"Levostopus" i said and my bag went back down and stopped glowing.