Ghost freaked out

RJs p.o

Dream

I was once again in that strange place and that women looked more excited then ever.

It's just about time RJ till your first transformation she said clapping her hands.

Can you tell me more please what transformation I asked.

You'll see she said.

End of dream

................................................

I was reading in the rust bucket while grandpa ben and Gwen were touring a school that Gwen really wanted to get into.

I stayed because grandpa and ben didn't think it was a good idea for me to come to my feet hurt if I walk for to long.

That's when Gwen ben and grandpa came in

"How was the tour" I asked. " We got bigger problems you know ghost freak that alien ghost I can turn into" ben asked.

I nodded am not sure why but I just felt like I couldn't trust that transformation of his.

"Well hes loose and after me if he gets me let's just say it won't be good" and we got to stop him.

I nodded I knew how powerful that Alien is and there was no way I was going to let it hurt my big brother.

...............................................

Later at night

We spent hours searching the campus but couldn't find anything.

"We've been at this for hours if ghost freak wrecks the campus I'll never be admitted" Gwen said.

Me ben and grandpa all looked at her giving her a look that said really.

"Not like that is important as saving all these innocent people" Gwen said.

"RJ Can you like do that sensing thing you can do"

I make my eyes glow pink but all I sensed was us . I made my eyes stop glowing. " No sorry for some weird reason I can't sense ghost freak" I said.

We began to walk again when grandpa stopped

"Am picking up some trace spectral energy from around that corner" he said.

"Ok just let me get my game face on" ben said.
And in an instant he turned into Four Arms

"Hey I meant to do that maybe am finally getting the hang of this thing" he said.

We saw a bunch of kids run out of the school and we saw why we saw the cirucus freaks a bunch of human with different powers there's acid breath who breathes acid fright wig who's hair is like a weapon and thumbs who's incredibly strong but really dumb. We saw frightening had a girl wrapped in her hair.

"I haven't got time for you freaks so the party's over" ben said.

"That's where your wrong mussel head things are about to really get rolling" said fright wig.

"And it's a surprise party" said acid breath but I knew it wasn't him he sounded different and his eyes were completely black with purple pupils.

Then ghost freak came out of acid breath and he looked really scary more scary then he use to look.

"Hello Ben have you been working out" he asked ben