What are little Boys and Girls made of

RJs p.o

I was sitting in my room on my computer. Ben Gwen and Kevin were at the lake. My parents wouldn't let me go because of my condition there really protective of me.

I was finishing up homework when suddenly I blacked out.

......................................................
I was in that strange place again. I haven't been here since ghost freak was freed from the Omnitrix. I looked at me and I was completely purple and my hair was pink and moving on it's own.

"Hello RJ it's been a long time" said a familiar voice. I saw that women and saw that I looked like her. "Oh my it seems like you gotten a lot stronger since the last time I saw you" she said.

"Well my powers are stronger and I can fly now" I said. "Oh I was right. I can't wait to see you in person my boy" she said. I was about to ask what she ment when suddenly I started felling light headed.

................................................................

I woke up seeing two of my rock golems looking at me with a worried look. "Hey it's ok buddies" I said rubbing there heads and they started smiling. I clicked my fingers and they went back into my bag.

Suddenly Ben came in with Gwen and Kevin and Ben was holding a weird pink flower. "Hey guys what's going on ?" I asked. "We saw this hooded lady at Grandpas cove and she left this" Gwen said motioning to the floor. "We were wondering if you could trace the person who left it with this" Ben said holding up the flower.

"Well let's see" I said. I took the flower and my eyes glowed pink and so did the flower. I began trying to sense the person who left it but it was hopeless. I stoped sensing it and my eyes and flower went back to normal.

"Sorry guys I can't the best I can come up with is the flower is made up of the same energy mine and Gwens powers are made of" I said. "It's ok little bro at least now we know what this is made of" Ben said. "But we still don't know who left it or why" Kevin said. "But we know where the person might come back." Gwen said.

...............................................................

Later

It was a day later and me Gwen Kevin and Ben were in Kevin's car waiting at night for the person who made the flower to appear. Ben was playing with the lock. "Ben can you please stop it it's getting annoying really annoying?" I asked. "He's not wrong" Kevin said.

Ben stopped. "Guys am going to find a bathroom" I said. I got out of the car. "Wait up" Gwen said. She got out of the car to. "We'll be right back there was a gas station a couple miles back" Gwen said.

Me and her left for the gas station.

.............................................................
Later

Me and Gwen were walking back to the car. "Gwen do you ever wonder why we have are powers?" I asked. "Sometimes. Why do you ask?" Gwen asked. I looked down to my hands. "Because something's just don't make sense you know and I have questions that I want answers to." I said.

"like what" Gwen asked. "Remember when Ghost freak was first freed and he called me a anodite and when this aliens at that wedding we went to called me a energy being?" I asked. "Yeah" Gwen said. "I've been wondering what exactly is a anodite and why did they call me one and why doesn't Ben have the same powers" I said.

"I get it you have had your powers longer then me it's natural you would want answers" Gwen said. "Thanks Gwen there's just some things I can't talk to Ben about" I said. "It's ok what are cousins for" she said.