All that Glitters

RJs p.o

Hey guys am back and a lot has changed over the past five years

Ben now is able to transform into more aliens

Gwen has the same powers as me but mine are still stronger and she has to do the platforms I used to have to do I don't I now can fly it's great but I have done problems flying in a straight lines.

I now have to wear a hearing aid because of my condition it doesn't really bother me am use to it now.

And my stone creatures are a lot bigger then they use to be and I cast a spell so there next to impossible to destroy.

And Kevin levin a boy who has the power to absorb energy is now on are team during that summer we met him and he accidentally absorbed the omnitrix energy and mutated into a combination of all of bens aliens but now he's a good friend of ours and likes Gwen

And me gwen ben and Kevin are investigating a alien conspiracy against earth and are trying to find granpa

I was walking home because Ben Gwen and Kevin were out when I bumped into a blonde haired boy who looked kind of cute. O there's another thing I like boys instead of girls.

"Sorry" he said. "It's ok" I said. "Am michael morning star" he said. "Am RJ Tennyson"I said.

We shook hands and this weird yellow thing appeared on are hands. I felt like he was draining my powers. I felt that I couldn't trust him.

"Well anyway I got to go" I said. "What's the hurry"he asked. "I have a curfew" I said lying.

I began to walk away when I saw a bright yellow energy bolt coming towards me

I made a shield protecting me from it. When it stopped I saw that it was Michael who shot it.

I fired two pink bolts at him but he absorbed it. I was wide eyed. "I have never felt this powerful" he said. He fired a yellow blast at me I countered it by firing a pink one. His was stronger this time and hit me.

I blacked out.

......................................................

When I woke up I was in a power plant.
"Good to see your finally awake" said a voice. I turned around and saw Michael.

"What what do you want" I asked?. "Very simple RJ you see I have the unique ability to absorb Energy but never in all my life have I ever tasted energy quite like yours" he said. "When it flows into me I feel invincible" he said.

He took a hold of my arm and began to glow yellow. That's when I started to fell weaker and weaker that's when I realised he was absorbing my powers.

"Yes yes" he said.

I blacked out again

...........................................................

When I woke up again I saw Gwen beside me she looked grey and weak just like me.

I saw Michael completely golden and about to finish off Ben and Kevin.

"All I ever wanted was power then I met RJ he was so stupid to trust me" he said. "Then you two brought me Gwen" he said . " I guess I should thank you he said- and I know the perfect thing" he said.

He was about to kill them but me and Gwen stood up and grabbed him and began to absorb are powers back.

"What are you two doing" he asked. "Coming to our senses" I said. I began to get my powers back and so did Gwen and the gold began to peel of of Michael.

"Stop this" he said. But we ignored him. Eventually we were pushed back from him and he fell to the ground.

I flew over to ben while Gwen went on her platforms over to Kevin.

"Ben are you ok I asked. "Y yeah am f fine but how did Michael get you" he asked. " I'll tell you later" I said.

I saw Michael glare at us his kin was grey like mine and Gwens were. Girls come here to me feed me he told the zombie girls who were behind him.

They walked up to him and began to absorb there energy back as well.

They were sent back from him as well but they were normal looking again.

Kevin got up to Michael and took something off of him I was to far away to see. "You don't deserve this" he said before crushing it.

When we got into Kevin's car I fell asleep.

..................................................

When we got out of the car ben hugged me. "What are you doing" I asked him. "I should never have left you out there by your self your my baby brother" he said.

"It's ok Ben really it is look am fine now "I said. When we went inside I just went straight to bed because it has been along night