Tough luck

RJs p. o

Dream
I was dreaming again and that strange women was there with a grin.

RJ I am so proud of you your powers are growing stronger. I can't believe the amount you've been able to do in a short time she said.

Thanks I said I can't believe how strong my powers are to I said.

It might not be that long now till your first transformation she said. My first what I asked confused.

Oops I shouldn't have said that she said.

..............................................
End of dream

I woke up with Gwen shaking me.

" Come on RJ we're here" she said. "Ok am up am up" I said rubbing my eyes. You see last night ben saved a van full of senior citizens and they told him about a magic convention in Las Vegas where we just arrived

I wasn't really interested I knew it wouldn't be like magic magic like I can do I figured it would be like pulling a rabbit out of a hat sawing a lady in half magic.

But Gwen was excited I could understand we really haven't run into magical situations without me using my powers and hex ( the white faced man) was locked up plus she's the only one out of me and ben and her who doesn't have any powers.

After breakfast we went into the hotel that was hosting the convention and from the looks of the booths I was right it was the fake kind of magic.

Gwen got disappointed fast. When she read the sign that said magician of the year expo that's when she got disappointed.

"Magician of the year expo it's all a bunch of cheap junk and grossed out tricks I thought it was going to be magic magic not cheesy magic" she said.

"Oho ho ho" ben said over at a stand that sold fake novelty stuff with a fake arrow threw his head. "Fake bugs in ice cubes fake bark fake dog poo".

"Yeah we get it ben well as long as we're here we might as well look around" grandpa said.

.................................

Me and Gwen stopped at a stand that said magical jewels with all kinds of bracelets necklaces earrings all kinds of stuff.

"I don't suppose you have any real magical artifacts" she asked the shop keeper who was reading a book.

"What you see is what you get honey" she said before going back to her book.

We saw the jewellery on the display that's when we saw a red charm in a gold and blue wrist cuff that looked strangely like the charms of bezel.

Gwen picked it up and put it on her wrist. "I'll take it" she said.

"Find something you like" grandpa asked coming over with ben.

"Yeah it kinda of reminds me of" she said before we all heard screams coming from out side.

We ran outside and saw what was causing all the noise. I quickly took out my ear plugs and put them in my ears.

We saw a man in one of those white suits that magican use to perform escape acts hanging upside down from s helicopter that looked like it was about to crash.

"I don't think that's part of the act" grandpa said. Him and  Gwen turned towards us

"We know we know its hero time" ben said.

I ran off to begins an alley "Clothes araw change araw" I said and in a pink light I transformed into my magic boy outfit . See I help out ben sometimes with my powers and we become quite the team.