Change of face

This- RJs thoughts to the bag
This- the bags thoughts to RJ

RJs p.o

Hey guys So a lot has happened this summer but right now I was probably the last place I wanted to be Salem.

You know where they had the witch trials so naturally I was a lot uncomfortable me ben where dressed up as pilgrims which is cool me and him haven't dressed identical in years. because he usually wears white black and green while I wear purple pink and black and like ben he was complaining that it made him look like a dweeb.

"Enough of this ben now get out here" grandpa max said outside the store where we got are outtfits from.

Ben came out less then happy. "I feel like a dweeb" he said. "That's because you are a dweeb now your just a pilgrim dweeb" Gwen said.

"That's it am changing" he said. "Nonsense" grandpa said picking up ben by his collar. "You can't come to Salem Massachusetts without soaking up the local history now come on" grandpa said.

We walked by the town square where there was a statue of a pilgrim and two kids taking pictures. When they saw ben they started taking pictures of him.

Me and Gwen were just giggling. "Grandpa can I please change now" he asked grandpa.

We heard a huge explosion and saw that a building caught on fire.

Me ran to the building with ben as stink fly who was busy helping people get out of the building.

When suddenly I heard the all to familiar voice of charmcaster.

She was standing behind me

"Transferea a identica transferea identica transferea identica" she said. Suddenly we were in two pink bubbles that were coming towards each other when suddenly everything went black.

When I came to I had a pounding headache when I looked in a broken window I saw that I was charmcaster.

"What h how am I charmcaster."

I saw grandpa Gwen and ben up ahead so I ran towards them I was just about there when Charmcaster as me flew infront of me.

She punched me and I fell against a tree.

When grandpa Gwen and ben who is now huma again ran towards charmcaster.

"RJ are you ok" ben asked her. "What's going on" Gwen asked her.

"It's charmcaster" she said pointing to me she must have been behind this whole thing she said.

I went up

"Wait am not" I said before Charmcaster punched me again and I fell onto the ground.

When I came to I was in handcuffs with cella tape over my mouth and being walked towards a police car.

"Ok jail bird your new home is going to be juvenile hall maximum security prison" the police women said before putting me into the police car.

Before we drove away charmcaster in my body stepped up with a creepy smile.

................................................