The Beginning

**Ava's P.O.V**

"Get the fuck out of my way, Ava. God, you're so annoying and always in the way." One of the stuck up snobby girls said as she shoved me into a locker while all my books and papers scattered across the hallways white-tiled floors. I pounded my fist on the door from inside the locker I was in. Soon enough, somebody came and got me. As I peered out of the locker, I saw the Principal and all of the students rushing away from the scene. 

My head suddenly had a rush of warmth flowing from just above my ear. I put my hand where I felt the warmth oozing out from the side of my head to see my hand covered in blood. Principal Williams assisted me and pulled me out of the cramped locker.

"Thank you so much for getting me out of there." I said apply slight pressure to my wound. Little did I realize, the blood that was oozing from my head was dripping on the floor. I began walking with him down the hallway and soon realized that I was leaving a small trail of blood behind me. I turned to look into the classrooms to see her. Isabella, the girl who shoved me in the locker. I instantly turned my head away because she would do what she always does. Point and laugh at me because I got hurt. Mr.Williams opened the office door.

"Honey, did she hurt you again?" Linda, the older secretary asked me.

"Yes, but like usual, I'm fine." I shrugged as she handed me an ice pack," let me guess, he is calling my mom saying that he tried to stop what happened and he's telling her to come and get me, right?"

"As much as I would like to say he's not, I can't. Your mother will be here shortly." She said going to my locker and grabbing everything in it. "You'll probably need all of this." She stated as she handed it all over to me.

This has happened several times. Not the locker thing but with her attacking me like a predator on it's prey. She has beat me up with a bunch of her friends in the bathroom, In gym class she would trip me and kick my ankles and not to mention the several times she has called me a whore or a slut. There is so much she has done to me but every-time I tell the principal what happened, he will say he'll check the security cameras for evidence and somehow it always comes up as," The cameras didn't catch it because of the amount of people." It came to my attention a long time ago that this school plays favorites.

The office door slammed and I turned to see my mom standing at the counter signing me out. "Come on kiddo, back to the hospital." She sighed and glared at the principal. I picked up my bags and walked out the door.

"Move the ice so I can see the gash." my mom said as she set down her stuff and sat me down on the bench.

"Mom, I am fine." I say as the ice slips out of my grasp and shatters on the floor. It was that moment when I could feel more liquid rushing out of my head. Mom moved my hand to reveal a head gash wound right behind my ear.

"They should've called an ambulance to come and get you you re bleeding pretty bad. I'll take your bags and get in the car so we can get there as fast as we possibly can," She stated while leaning over and picking up my bags.

I held onto my head as I made my way out to the car. I tried to sprint but I got dizzy and almost fell over. When I finally got to the car, I opened the glove box and grabbed an old shirt my mom had to place over the wound so the blood wouldn't get on my hands. I looked on the hand I was holding my head with, and it had dried blood on it. My initial thought was, great, I now look like I killed somebody.

Mom tossed everything into the back seat, she started our 2006 Jeep Wrangler and we sped to get to the emergency room. When we got there, one nurse saw me walk in and she smiled," What happened today? A scrape a bruise?" I removed the shirt and her face went from smiling to shocked.

"You are really pale, you must've lost a lot of blood. Let's get you settled in shall we?" She pointed to a hospital bed. She grabbed an IV and stuck in in my vein. She then walked out, that's when I heard her say," Doctor, Ava is back again. Shes going to need stitches and a blood transfusion. She's lost a lot blood due to the gash in the side of her head."

The doctor I always had was tall, slim and had a jawline that was sharper than a knife. His hair was a dark brown but is eyes were a beautiful bright blue. e was a good-looking guy, he just wasn't my type.

"Okay Ava, I'm going to need t put you out okay?" He said with a grin on his face.

"Ight' doc do what you gotta do, this isn't a first time rodeo for me," I cringed after every single word of that statement.

The next thing you know, and that was all I could remember.

---------------------------------------------------------

Ello' lovely's!! I Hope you enjoyed this chapter!~~ There will be more to come!~~