The Secret Is Out

**Gerard's P.O.V**

"So, I discovered a new band today, they're pretty great. You should give them a listen!" Ava said with slight excitement in her voice

"What band and what song?" I said not expecting what I was about to hear from her.

"The song is called The Ghost Of You by My Chemical Romance," she said. She sounded generally happy about finding a new band to listen to but, little did she realize that I was the lead singer. She was falling in love with my band, I didn't want her to find out about the band. I just hope she doesn't realize that I am the singer.

"If you think it's good, I'll give it a listen but only for you," I said trying to not sound concerned

"Gerard get the fuck to bed gosh, you are so annoying with your being happy in stuff, go back to being emo and writing songs," Frank said, I tried to cover my microphone so she couldn't hear him but I was too late.

"Well, I guess I should let you get to bed, your brother seems slightly irritated but, before you go, can I ask you something?" She said sounding quite sad about me getting forced to go to sleep by Frank.

"Yes, you can ask me anything." I said, I was upset that I had to leave her. She made me laugh and smile and forget all the darkness and thanks to Frank, she had to go. I swear he ruins everything.

"Do you like me?" She said sounding nervous," By like I mean, do you like me as a friend?"

"Um, yes.. I do. I gotta go, I'll call you tomorrow morning okay?" I said nervously. Mentally I was thinking no, I don't like you. I love you but, it's too soon for that. We aren't even dating yet.

"Goodnight Gerard, Um hey, there is a concert in a few days for MCR, you wanna come with me?" Ava asked me. What do I tell her? No? But that will hurt her..

"Ummmm... Yeah, Goodnight," I managed to squeak out. I hung-up the phone and sighed. I threw my phone onto a random stack of clothes that were on the floor and threw myself backwards onto the white fluffy hotel bed. I sat back up to see Frank with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Dude, please put some clothes on," Mikey said to Frank throwing a pair of pajama pants and boxers at him.

"Fine," Frank said grabbing the flannel pants and red boxer briefs and walking back into the bathroom.

I sat up to see Ray on his laptop playing World Of Warcraft on his laptop, Mikey was casually sitting on the other bed with his nose in a book, Frank was in the bathroom and Bob had his own room because he didn't want to share one.

I sighed and looked at my phone to see if she texted me but she didn't. I grabbed my earbuds and pulled back the white blanket and turned on Fall Out Boy's Sugar, We're Going Down and let the words slowly sing me to sleep.

 "Gerard, you are in My Chemical Romance?! No way, you are so nerdy there is no way that you out of all people are the lead singer. Does that mean you make a lot of money? You have a lot of girlfriends don't you? How did they even let you in the band." Ava said  laughing her ass off.

"This is why I didn't want you to find out, I am not the person everybody thinks I am. I am the lead singer of My Chemical Romance! Do I really need to get the band to your house to preform?" I said slightly nervous, I didn't want her to think I had a shit-ton of "Babes" because that wasn't true.

"And no, I don't have a girlfriend or girlfriends, I just want you Ava." I said trying my best not to cry I don't want her to leave me, she was the best thing to ever happen to me and I never want to lose her.

I woke up in a rush when I felt a finger tap my shoulder. It was Frank.

"Hey, everybody is asleep, can I talk to you about something?" Frank said as genuine as he possibly could.

"Yeah, what is it Frank? Did I fall asleep? Why am I so sweaty and hot?" I said rubbing my eyes and pushing my black bangs out of my eyes.

"Listen, have you told your new girlfriend about you being in a band or no?" Frank said.

"She isn't my girlfriend and no not yet, why?"

"If you don't do it soon Gerard, she's gonna leave so if you are planning on staying with this chick, you might want to tell her before its too late," Frank had a point. He knew how I felt about her. I didn't want her to leave me so I picked up my phone and dialed her number.

I looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand to see it was 4 in the morning.

"Hello?" Ava picked up.

"Hey Ava, Can I come to your house tomorrow? I have some important news to tell you and I am afraid I can't tell you right now over the phone," I said nervous of what she was going to say about me coming over to her house.

"Well, it is 4 a.m. so if you want too, you can drive over I can sneak you into my bedroom without my parents knowing," Ava said sounded slightly excited that I was coming over. Ava was on speaker and Frank turned and looked at me when she said she could sneak me into her room. He mouthed,"Score." I slapped his arm and mouthed back at him," No."

"Ill text you my address, I hope you get here soon," She said hanging up.

I grabbed the van keys and walked out of the hotel and out the door. I opened the blue/gray colored van door and got in. I put the key in the ignition and turned it. The engine roared as I backed out of the hotel parking lot. I can't believe I was going to sneak into the girl of my dreams house to tell her that I was in a band that she loved.

This should be great.

--------------------------------

I hope you are enjoying this story!! I am trying tot make this the best story I have ever written so thank you so much for reading!

Vote, Comment, Follow and Share. (It would mean a lot.)