Beautiful

**Gee's P.O.V**
"Sing me a song. Sing me The Ghost Of You?" She begged and looked at me with puppy dog eyes. I couldn't help but fall more in love with her. The more she spoke the more I fell. I could never tell her no.

I got up grabbed her "Hannah Montana" acoustic guitar and tuned it. That's when I began to strum.

I never said I'd lie and wait forever

If I died, we'd be together now

I can't always just forget her

But she could try

As I continued to sing to her, she laid down onto my lap. I looked down at her to see her beautiful brown eyes staring up at me full of love.

When I finished the song, I looked back down at her. Her eyes were closed and her hair was a mess. She looked so beautiful. I sat down her guitar and held her in my arms. She looked so peaceful and happy.

I wouldn't want to be with anybody else. She made me grateful for the life that I have. She made me feel like I could be myself and I didn't have to be ashamed.

I shifted my weight the the side and turned off her bedroom light.

I laid her down on the right side of the bed and I laid down on the left side.

She stored quietly and rolled over just to wrap her arms around me. I played with he long hair and smiled.

I could get use to this.

**Time Lapse**

**Ava's P.O.V**

I rolled over because I smelled a scent of Cologne coming from the left side of my bed. I sniffed the air and sat up.

I scratched my head and looked where the scent was coming from and there was a sleeping Gerard right next to me.

Did you seriously sleep together? Did you guys do the naughty business? ARE YOU PREGNANT? You haven't even been together for a week and you are already sleeping together

I was having an Anxiety attack and began to hyperventilate. The next thing I knew, I was crying and everything suddenly went black.

**Gerard's P.O.V**

I woke up to the sound of heavy breath and crying. I looked over to see that Ava was freaking out and panicking. I didn't know what to do so I picked her up and held her. Suddenly, she stopped moving.

I picked her up bridal style and ran out of her bedroom with her in my arms. I ran downstairs to see who I assumed were her parents, having coffee and eating food.

"Your daughter isn't moving! She's breathing but I woke up to her freaking out and crying and then she stopped moving and I don't want her to die. She means to much to me. We need to get her to the hospital." I stated trying to remain as calm as I possibly could.

Her mother ran up to my arms and took her from me.

"Get the keys! Hurry!!" I heard her mother shout as the husband was shuffling to find the keys.

"I'll meet you guys at the hospital!" I said sprinting upstairs grabbing my phone, keys and shirt.

I then crawled out of her window and made my way down the ladder that was outside. I sprinted to my van and started it. I backed out of the driveway and followed her parents.

I Hope She's Okay
----
HELLOO. I apologize for such a short chapter, lately I have been busy with art stuff and I'm working on another story. I hope you are enjoying this story as much As I am writing it.
Vote, Comment and Share.~