Chapter 3

This is a short filler chapter. The next one will be longer.

Launa's Pov

My 7 o'clock alarm went off for work. I tried to get up but was pulled back. I forgot that Takeoff was in my bed. I also felt his morning wood poking me in my back.

"Takeoff you need to let me up." I said.

"Huh," he said.

"Let me go I need to get ready for work." I said.

"Oh" he said turning over.

"You need to get up and go to your hotel." I said.

"Nah not right now." He said.

"Yes, I need to get ready for work." I said. He didn't say anything.

"Okay you can sleep while I get ready, but then you have to go." I said.

I then turned to take a shower. After my shower while I was brushing my teeth there was a knock on the door.

"Yes" I said.

"Can you let me in? I gotta piss." He said.

"Sure." I said.

I opened the door for him and before I could step out he started peeing.

"Nigga you couldn't wait." I said.

"Look ma I told you I had to go." He said getting back in my bed.

"Um sir whatcha doing?" I asked.

"Well you said I could sleep until you finished getting ready." He said.

"Yeah you better be ready when I'm done. Don't make me late for work." I said.

"Yeah yeah" he said.

About forty minutes later I was finally ready. Thankfully Takeoff put his clothes on about ten minutes ago. So I won't be late now.

"You didn't make breakfast?" He asked me coming out my room.

"No, Do I look like the Hampton Inn." I said to him.

"No, you a little feisty in the morning." He said.

"Whatever, I've got to go." I said.

"Thanks for the food." He said while hugging me.

"You're welcome." I said.

"Hey, hit me up if you come to Atlanta."he said.

"Okay I will." I said. I then went to work and he went to the hotel.

Takeoff's Pov

I drove off from Alauna's house thinking about night we had. Once again her food was good. I don't know why I got so drunk that I couldn't drive back to the hotel. I'm glad I did because I got to spend time with her. I could tell she's a good girl.

I should've got some pain medicine from her cause my head is killing me. I pulled up to the hotel and of course paparazzi was all outside. I quickly avoided them and headed to our penthouse suite. Once I went in they were waiting for me.

"Nigga where you been?" asked Offset.

"I was at Alauna house." I said.

"All night?"asked Offset.

"Oh nephew I see you." Said Quavo.

"Nah I just fell asleep at her crib." I said.

"Yeah right." said Quavo.

I then went to take care of my hygiene and get dressed for our flight.

Launa's Pov

So it is now my lunch break and I still can't believe what happened last night. I have to call somebody and tell them. I decided I would call my cousin Zay.

Launa: Hey

Zay: Hey, what are you doing?

Launa: Nothing, I gotta tell you something.

Zay: Okay, do I have to hurt anybody?

Launa: No, but okay so Wednesday I did my Lovely Launa J segment and migos was there.

Zay: Okay so what happened?

Launa: So I always bring food with me on Wednesday too. So they enjoyed my food. Well yesterday I got a message from Takeoff saying they wanted another meal before they left the city. I said okay. Then he texted me back later and said it was just going to be him.

Zay: Girl

Launa: I know. So he came over and ate. He got high and drunk while he was there. Too high to drive back and so he slept over...in my bed.

Zay: LAUNA!!!

Launa: What?

Zay: Well was it good?

Launa: Was what good? We didn't do anything you know me.

Zay: You a good one. Well I gotta go.

Launa: Okay bye.

By then I had to go back into work. As I walked in my boss called me to her office.

"Yes, Mrs. Johnson." I said.

"Alauna, you know you are a very good social worker. We want you to excel in job, so we are relocating you." She said.

"Okay, where am I going?" I asked her.

"Atlanta," she said.

"Oh wow, when do I need to move by?" I asked her.

"The end of next week." She said.

"Okay, thanks for the promotion." I said.

This is crazy I thought while I was walking out of her office. I had just discussed relocating with Takeoff yesterday. I didn't think it would be happening so soon. I guess I could text him and tell him once I'm all moved in.