Chapter 15

Warning: Sexual Content in this chapter

His warm tongue glided down my collarbone.
He gently placed kisses around my neck. I moaned loudly when he kissed my spot. He then proceeded to kiss down my body. He got to my cleavage and made me sit up so I could take off my shirt and my bra.

He threw them somewhere in the room. I didn't care where at this point. He firmly grasped my breasts in his hands. They seemed to be the perfect size for his hands. He then guided my nipple to his mouth. He licked and sucked on it while playing with the other nipple before giving it the proper attention.

Once he was finished giving them the attention they deserved he kissed his way down my stomach. He pulled off my panties and looked at my girl. I got a little insecure because of how long he was looking. He looked me in my eyes and told me that she was beautiful. His fingers made there way to my girl first he massaged her. As soon as he stuck his finger in I arched my back and then he li-

"Baby girl,"

"Babygirl," I heard Takeoff say.

"Yes," I said.

"What are you dreaming about?" He asked me.

"Nothing." I said.

"Ion believe that." He said.

"Why not?" I asked him.

"Because the way you was moaning my name and arching your back. I could've swore we was fucking in your dream." He said.

"We won't fucking, but we were doing something else." I said.

"Foreal," He said.

"Yes sir." I said getting out of the bed.

"Well why don't you lay back down and we finish what happen in your dream." He said.

"Now you know we can't do that." I said.

"Why can't we?" He asked.

"Because you need to go home and prepare for your trip." I said.

"Well how about this?" He said.

"How about what?" I asked him.

"Let me give you another massage." He said.

"Okay. We can do that." I said.

"Okay. So lay down and I'll go get the oil." He said.

"Okay." I said. While he was gone I striped out of my shirt. I did not have to take off my bra because I didnt wear one to bed.

" Who told you to take your shirt off?" He said.

"Well I did obviously." He said.

"Since you didn't wait for me take your panties off too." He said.

I pulled off my panties. Then he pulled me to the edge of the bed. I was laying on my stomach as he massaged me. His hands played attention to the problematic parts of my back. Throughout the massage his hands continued to glide down to my butt. This felt very good. Then he started massaging my butt which caused me to moan loudly.

I had unknowingly opened my legs further. He told me to turn over and he starred at my front half just as he did in my dream. His hands played with my nipples carefully. He would pull at them causing me to feel the pleasure throughout my body.

His hands then massaged my stomach which I felt was very intimate considering I had a big belly. His hand made it way down to my girl. He gently ran his hand up and down my slit before sticking his finger in me. He then rubbed my clit with his thumb. All of this pleasure was sending my into ecstasy. I reached my climax as he continued and he pulled out his finger to taste.

"Baby, you taste good." He said.

"Thanks," I said blushing.

"Now I can leave you. Since I've given you something to remember me by." He said.

________________________________
This was short and sexy. I'll update on Monday.