Chapter 5

I woke up once again with arms wrapped around me. I quickly remembered that it was Takeoff who had once again spent the night. We didn't do anything because I'm not that type of girl. I lightly shook him and he woke up. We both went to brush our teeth because it's not good to talk with morning breath.

"So this has to stop," I said to him.

"What you mean?" He said.

"You sleeping over here." I said.

"Why, we just chilling," he said.

"You're a celebrity sleeping in the bed with a girl you barely know in a middle class apartment building." I said.

"I'm just a real nigga. I don't give a fuck about your status or mine. I like chilling with you." He said.

"Well okay." I said.

"I shut yo ass up didn't I." He said.

"Boy bye." I said.

"So did you bring clothes again?" I asked him.

"Yeah they in the bag I brought in last night." He said.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that." I said.

"So imma shower first and then you." I told him.

"Why don't we just save water and shower together?" He said.

"HA no" I said.

"Why not?" He said.

"We just friends." I said closing the bathroom door and locking it. As soon as I dropped my gown I heard the door jiggle.

"Well damn, you ain't have to lock the door." He said.

"Boy go back to sleep." I said.

I then took my shower and then I put on lotion and took care the rest of my hygiene. I then walked out of the bathroom and Takeoff was laying in my bed all cuddled up with my cover.

"You sure do look comfortable." I said.

"Move girl." He said getting up.

"Hey, you want some breakfast?" I asked him.

"Sure, but I thought you weren't the Hampton Inn."he said.

"I'm not, but I figured I'd be nice today." I said.

He then went into my bathroom. I took out some stuff.I decided to make scrambled eggs, pancakes, and bacon.

**About 30 minutes later**

I had finished plating our food and got out some orange juice and water. By this time Takeoff was coming out of my bedroom fully dressed with his chains on and everything.

"Well don't you look nice."I said.

"Thank you babygirl." He said.

"Babygirl?" I question him. Then there was a knock on my door. I went to answer it.

"Hey Zay and Tre," I said.

"Hey." They both said.

"So what y'all need?" I asked keeping the door partially in.