Chapter 11

So my nails and hair are already done from the club. I decided to go see Zay. Kirsnik went to go see Quavo and Offset at the studio. I went up and knocked on his door.

"Hey Zay," I said.

"Hey Launa J," he said.

"What are y'all doing?" I asked him.

"Well Tre is at work and I don't work on the weekends." He said.

"Oh okay. I gotta tell you something." I said.

"What?" He said.

"Takeoff is taking me on a date." He said.

"Bitch what?" He said.

"I'm going on date." I said.

"Well what are you doing? Go get ready." He said.

"I was just coming to tell you. Come help me pick out an outfit. He said to dress casual." I said.

"Casual, he better be taking to you to a fancy ass restaurant." He said.

"No, he literally said casual." I said.

"Okay, well imma ask you something but Ion know how you're going to take it." He said.

"What is it?" I said.

"Is yo kitty waxed?" He said.

"It is, but he ain't getting any of this." I said.

"Why not?" He said.

"He knows I don't want to rush and lose my virginity." I said.

"That's right yo ass is a virgin. I be forgetting that you don't have sexcapades like me." He said.

"Shut up before I tell Tre." I said.

"What you mean my sexcapades are with him?"He said.

"Oh," I said.

"Ain't none of these bum ass niggas getting my caramel loving." He said.

"Okay, whatever help me pick something out" I said

"Nah, you go take a shower. I'll go pick it out." He said.

I took a shower. I decided to wet my hair and leave it curly. Once I was finished Zay was done picking out my outfit and I put it on.

"Thanks for helping me

"Thanks for helping me."I said to him.

"Yeah yeah. Imma send you a check once you and Takeoff get married." He said.

"Boy stop." I said.

He then went back upstairs. It was a few more minutes before Kirsnik texted me saying he was downstairs. I went downstairs and he was posted up infront of his car. He then opened the door for me.