Chapter 8

Quick Recap:

We then left out and headed to the car.

"Did you have a good time?" Asked Takeoff.

"Yeah, I enjoyed today. It kinda made me miss my own family." I said.

"Oh well you can come back and visit with my family." He said.

"Okay. Thanks" I said.

Once we pulled up at my apartment complex we said our goodbyes and I started to get out the car.

"Alauna," he said.

"Yes," I said turning around back to him. He then placed a kiss on my lips.

Chapter 8 Starts here

I then proceeded to kiss him back. We kissed for about ten minutes before I finally pulled away.

"Thanks for today, " I said to him.

"You're welcome." he said.

I then went upstairs with that kiss on my mind. Friends don't kiss that way. Maybe we're friends with benefits. Well kissing will be the only benefit.

I decided to go in and take a nice relaxing bath before going to sleep. Relaxation is the key to being a social worker. So I figured I could use some time to myself before going to work tomorrow.

I decided to use an A thousand wishes bath bomb from bath and body works. I then got into the bathtub and stayed there for about thirty minutes.

I decided to sleep free tonight which meant I was just in my gown. No bra and no panties.

It was now around 11:00p.m. I decided to cut the light off when I heard my phone ringing. I saw that Takeoff was trying to FaceTime me.

"Hello," I said.

"Wassup," he said.

"Nothing, I was just about to go to sleep." I said.

"Sorry, I'll let you get your rest." He said.

"No, I can talk for a few minutes." I said.

"Okay, So you really had a good time today?" he asked.

"Yes I did. It was nice to see you get to spend time with your family." I said.

"My mama said something about maybe yall going to get yalls nails done or something. " He said.

"Okay, that can be arranged." I said.

He laughed.

"What?" I said.

"You talk so proper compared to me." He said.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked him.

"Nah, I need a girl like you in my life." He said looking at me through the phone.

"Well boy I guess I better go to sleep so I can help change the world tomorrow." I said.

"Okay, Good night babygirl." said Takeoff.

"Good night." I said.

I then proceeded to go to sleep, but it didn't feel right. I missed being in his arms.

The Next Morning

It was around 6:30 a.m. when I heard my alarm going off. I decided to go ahead and get up. I took my shower then I put on a dress with some sandals. I had wrapped my hair last night, so it would be easy to manage this morning. I decided to just keep my makeup simple today.