Halloween part 2.

Upon entering his house, Michael noticed his stepfather passed out on the chair in the living room, a random film playing in the background and illuminating the dark room.

Michael walks into his kitchen and empties the contents of his pumpkin shaped bucket on to the kitchen table. He picks at the sweets before him, none of them really interesting him. His thoughts from the previous nights come back into his mind as he nibbles on a piece of candy corn. He could do it. He could do it right now so easily. He try's to push the thoughts back and focus on something positive. You. God did he love you, he loved everything about you. And he wanted to be there for you, he wanted you to be happy, that's all he has ever wanted for you. He knows you wouldn't want him to do it, you wouldn't want to lose him because of his actions, but it's just so tempting. He would be happier once they are gone. No more abuse. No more pain.

Michael glances at the kitchen draws. He keeps staring at them, trying to talk himself out of it. He didn't get caught before so what's different now? He could finally be happy and free with you. He could do it to be with you. He will do it for you.

He springs from his chair at the table and strolls towards the draws in front of him. He opens the first draw and pulls out some duct tape. He turns to the next draw and pulls out a large silver knife. He stared at it for a minute; it shined in the light. Your eyes shined like that. It was comforting to him. Michael pulls the mask from his costume over his face and walks towards the living room.

Michael cringes slightly at the loud noise the tape made when he pulled on it, but Ronnie didn't budge, he must have had a lot of alcohol. Michael begins to pin Ronnie to his chair using the duct tape. He ties his ankles, his knees, his torso and his head; making sure his neck was accessible. He makes a few noises and bangs to help stir the man slightly, he wanted him to know exactly who killed him. Michael leaned over Ronnie and slashed the kitchen knife across his exposed neck, his stepfather's eyes snapped open and looked up at Michael in panic. Michael stood and watched as Ronnie bled out, not moving, just watching. After standing there for a while he hears a noise in the kitchen, Michael reaches for a metal baseball bat that was in the corner of the living room and crept into the kitchen.

You were sat in your living room with your parents, digging thorough your Halloween sweets. You eat a few pieces and offered you parents some of the pieces you didn't like. After rummaging around in your bag for a while you pull out a bag of sweets that you didn't recognise, then it clicked "mum these are Michaels, he put them in my bag because he didn't have room" your mother looked down at you and smiled, "well sweetie it's not too late why don't you go and get changed and take them to him?" You jump up off of the floor and head towards the door. "Good idea mum".

When Michael entered the kitchen he saw his sisters boyfriend sat at the table. Michael's eyes flashed with rage, he hated his sisters boyfriend, he's the reason him and his sister have been fighting more. Michael crept up behind the boy and with a grunt, brought the metal bat down into his head. The boy fell to the floor in pain and clutched his head, Michael repeatedly brought the bat down on his chest and head. He kept beating him until his head had caved in and he was unrecognisable. With a sigh, Michael dropped the bat to the floor next to the body. He grabbed the kitchen knife and headed towards his sisters bedroom.

Once he arrived, he looked over at her body that was laying across her bed, she had her headphones on and she hadn't noticed him. Michael looks down and notices a mask on the floor, it was a male face that was white, and covered his whole head. The brown hair lied flat against the top of the mask. He pulled it on over his head, it was too big for him but that didn't bother him. He walked over to his sisters body and lightly ran his blood stained hand up her bare leg, trying to get her attention. She looks over, thinking her boyfriend had returned, but angrily pulled of her headphones upon seeing her brother at her bedside. She sat up and smacked the side of his head "why are you in my room dip shit?" He didn't respond so she kept asking and smacking his head harder. After a few more hits Michael took hold of the knife and drove it into his sisters abdomen. She shrieked in pain and scrambled away from Michael and out the door. He follows her slowly as she limped down the hallway, he got closer and slashed her back. She fell to her knees and cried out, Michael stabbed her in the back a few times, she coughed and sputtered blood then went limp on the hallway floor. Michael stepped over her body and headed back down the stairs towards the living room.

Michael could hear his baby sister crying, he walked into the room where she was and stood at the door, looking at her. He walked towards her and took of his mask. He lightly stroked the side of her face and kissed her head, then walked out of the room and towards the front door of his house.

You began your walk to the Myers house, it would take you around twenty minutes to get there. You were nervous that someone other than Michael would answer. You looked down at the bag of sweets on your hand and smiled. They were Michael's favourite and you knew he'd be happy to have them, that and you wanted to see him.

Michael sat on the doorstep of his house, he had stabbed Ronnie's body a few times to get out the last of his anger. His mother would be home soon, and he could hear sirens on the distance. Someone must of head his sisters screams. He didn't try to run, he just sat...and waited. When Michael's mother arrived home she was horrified to see police cars and ambulances outside her house, she saw Michael in the back of one of the police cars. She broke down crying and screaming when she saw the body's of her boyfriend and daughter being carted off into the ambulances.

You were just around the corner from Michael's house, but you could hear some commotion coming from the area. You ran the last minute and looked on in shock at all the police and medics there. You looked around and shrieked when you saw Michael in the back of a police car. He heard a scream and looked up to see you stood across the street, he panicked. You dropped the sweets and ran towards the car where he was. You placed your hand on the window and began to silently cry, he placed his hand on the same place from inside of the car. A police officer noticed you and ran towards you "get away from him he's dangerous". You cried out as the officer restrained you from behind, you thrashed about in his grip "NO" you scream and reach out your arms towards the car where Michael's was. "MICHAEL" you keep screaming but the police officer drags you away from the car. Michael shouted your name back and banged on the window, but there was no way you could get back to him now. They had taken you away.

The police officer placed you in the back of another one of the cars, " what are you doing here kid?" You wipe your tears away with your sleeve. " he's my best friend, I was just dropping off the Halloween sweets he left at my house" the officer sighed and handed you a tissue, "tell me where you live, I'm taking you home". Your parents were terrified when you showed up at the house in a police car, and immediately pulled you into a hug when you got to the door. "They took him! They took Michael" you begin to cry and struggle out of your mothers grasp, once freed you ran up to your room and cried on your bed. You looked up at the pictures of you and Michael pinned to your wall and cried harder. How could they take him! He was all you cared about, all you wanted.

Michael felt a few tears slip from from his eyes and he was driven away by the police officer. He needed to get back to y/n. He needed her. She was all he had. He began crying harder in the back of the car. His fists tight, gripping at his bottoms.

You heard a knock at your door, "sweetheart it's me" you heard your mother say, the police officer had told her what happened, she was shocked. She never thought Michael would do that, he was so gentle with you. But she understood that it was his poor upbringing that messed him up. She walks into your room and pulls you into a hug "it's okay sweetie, we can always visit him" your mother was reluctant to say that but she knew it would make you feel better, and wherever he was he would be guarded and couldn't hurt you. "You mean it?" You sniffed and clung to her, "of course sweetie" your mother rubbed your back for a few minutes and then stood up, "you should get some rest" you nodded and fell back into your bed. Your mother left and you turn in your bed so you face the wall. You grab a small dog plush from the end of your bed and hug it close to you. Michael had got it for you for your last birthday. You smiled at the memories and began to silently cry as you clutched onto the only piece of your best friend you had left.

---------------------------------------------------
A/N: hey guys so here's part three! The ending actually made me tear up a little, and the next few chapters will be a little sad. But you get him back don't worry 😉

Part four will be up tomorrow! I hope you enjoyed this part and thank you for reading and leaving me nice comments 💖

- PumpkinMilkTea ✌🏻