The thrill of the kill

Michael woke at feeling at peace, the sun was peaking through the cracks in your curtains and illuminated the room nicely. Michael rubbed the sleep from his eyes with his free hand and then placed it back around you, pulling your sleeping form closer to his body. Michael hid his face in your hair, it smelt good, it was comforting.

When you finally woke up about 30 minutes later you stretched your limbs, a slight squeak escaping your mouth as you did so. Michael thought this was adorable. You opened your eyes and looked up at the rugged man next to you, "good morning" you lean up and kiss his chin before rolling yourself out of the bed. Michael wined in protest but you were already rummaging in your draws for some clothes.

You made the breakfast this morning, Michael still hadn't got the hang of it so that duty fell into your tiny hands, as Michael would say. Michael seemed a little off today, he hadn't talked much this morning. Usually he was cracking bad one liners between mouthfuls of his food but today all you got was mumbled one word answers from him. "Michael are you okay?" You ask, your hand reaching forward and resting it atop of his. "Yeah" you frown at his response but decide it was best not to push him to talk, that's what was always best when he got like this when you were younger. You smile to yourself at the memories as you tidy away the now empty plates that once had breakfast on them.

Michael walked into the bedroom and threw on his jumpsuit, you could see his mask shoved into his pocket. You had a feeling you knew sure he was going to do, he had told you he was going out and left without another word. You decided to follow him, you were worried he'd leave so you wanted to make sure. For your own peace of mind.

You followed Michael to a house on the other side of town, there was only around 4 total houses on this particular street, and the one Michael headed towards was the last house on the right. You threw yourself behind a bush opposite the house, a desperate attempt not the be seen. You knew you shouldn't be here, following Michael, but you had gone to far to turn back now. Once Michael entered the house through an open window, you quietly followed, making sure to stay hidden. You watched Michael as he found the person he was after, he was a man with brown hair, probably around 30, you recognised him and one of the other boys who used to torment you and Michael in school along with Wesley.

You look on as Michael repeatedly stabs the man in the abdomen, he manages to escape Michaels grasp for a minute and reaches up to you once he had seen you. "Help me, please", Michael's head snaps up to look at you, you freeze in panic. While you had both been distracted the man had managed to start to pull himself to his feet using your legs, you scoff and pull your leg away from him. He falls back to the floor with a cry and Michael yanks him backwards and finishes the job.

You stand there silently, blood from the mans hands dripping down your thighs. You were honestly scared how Michael would react to you following him. Michael turns to you, "are you hurt?" He asks, his voice sounding slightly harsh, but not too much. "No, are you?" Michael shakes his head, "no". Michaels eyes find themselves glued to the blood slowly dripping down your legs, he found you extremely attractive like this hand bit his lip behind his mask, then remembered he was supposed to be mad at you. "Why did you follow me?" His voice was harsher this time, you looked down and tugged at your sleeves. "I was worried you would be taken away again". Michael sighs, you begin to panic and a tear escapes your eye, " I'm sorry" you choke out. Michael walks forward and pulls you into his arms, "I'm not letting anyone separate us again okay? I'm sorry I worried you".

You sniff and rub your ears away with your sleeve. "I'm sorry I followed you", Michael laughs lightly, "it's fine, maybe next time I will just bring you with me". You nod and grip the tall man tightly. Michael grabs your hand and leads you back to your house.

When you get home you throw yourself into the couch with a sigh, you always got tired after you cried. Michael pulls of his mask and places it on the side, you bite your lip and stare at the man before you. He had some blood splatters that had gotten onto his face through the holes and rips in his mask, and he looked hot. Why do you think he looks hot covered in blood for gods sake! You couldn't figure out why but you continued to stare. " enjoying the view" you blushed and looked away at Michael's comment, he lets out a throaty laugh and shifts so he's closer to you, his hand resting on top of your still bloody thigh. "You look good with blood on you, red is definitely your colour". His hand moves up your leg and stops just below where you want him most, your breathing picks up and his hand moves closer, before he removes it.

You look up at Michael, he has a smirk on his lips. Two can play at this game. You pull Michael closer to you by his shoulders, your knee resting lightly against his crotch . Michael's breath hitches and you giggle, moving your knee against him excruciatingly slow. "You look good in blood too" you whisper in his ear, pressing a quick kiss to his jaw as you grind your knee one more time before rolling out from under him and walking towards the bathroom, leaving a flustered and aroused Michael panting slightly on the sofa. "You can't just tease me like that" he raises his voice so you can hear him from the bathroom, "don't tease me Mr Myers because I will get you back, only worse".

Michael let's out a groan as he hears the click of the shower turning on, he'd have to pick this up another time. He thought about what happened earlier, the way you kicked the man off you with disgust made his head spin, he knew you had a sadistic side to you but seeing it after so long really got him going. He knew it would be a while until he saw you do something like that again, as you were clearly still somewhat uneasy about the idea of murder, but when you did eventually crack, Michael was in for one hell of a time.

——————————————————————
A/N: hey, so it's been a while huh? I'm sorry this took so long, thank you for being so understanding. Also sorry this chapter is kind of short, I hope that's okay.

My mum had a second bleed, only the second time she was throwing up blood. So that was twice she nearly died in the space of a week. But luckily she didn't die. She got transported to another hospital and had a few operations to try and fix what went wrong, and so far they seem to be working. She's been home now for about a week now but is still recovering. All my time has been taken up by looking after her and going to college, or I'm sleeping. It's been hard but things are getting better. She managed to drive to the shop today so that was amazing progress.

Thank you again for all the kind words for her, you all have no idea how much it means to me and how much I appreciate each and every comment you all leave me.

I'm sorry again that this took so long, and I will try to be quicker with the next update. I hope you enjoy this chapter and to those who have been asking for it, a smut chapter is coming. It will be after the next update so stay tuned for that.

It was incredible to come back and see that this story has 11k reads. I'm honestly blown away and I actually cried when I saw it 😂 thank so so so much for that!

Anyway enjoy this update, sorry for the long wait!

- PumpkinMilkTea ✌🏻