Fuck away the pain

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT, IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE WITH SMUT THEN I WILL PUT A NOTE WHERE IT ENDS.
————————————————————————-

Michael's cold hand ran softly down your bare stomach, goosebumps marking the trail. His head was still tucked into the crook of your neck, you could hear his breathing and feel his hot breath fan over your neck. You were already putty in his hands and that drove him crazy.

As his hand wondered closer towards the button of your jeans you began to squirm in anticipation, he was teasing you. "You already getting excited darlin?" At this point his hand has slipped under your jeans and was hovering just above where you needed him. "What do you want doll?" All you gave in response feeble whine, "c'mon sweetheart use your words". You cried out softly "please Michael". He clicked his tongue, "please what?" Your head lulled to the side slightly with another soft whine. "Please touch me" Michael obeyed, his hand resting on your clothed sex. You let out another whine as your hips bucked into his palm, desperate for some friction. A smirk found its way onto Michaels face as his hand pushed itself into your underwear, his calloused hands working wonders. He touched you in all the right places. His thumb rubbed circles on your clit as his pointer and middle fingers worked inside of you. It didn't take you long to cum, he was better than any hook up you've ever had, you guessed that the experience was overall better when it was with someone you loved with your whole being.

Michael was quite pleased that he managed to make you come undone with just his hand, other than reading a few books on human anatomy and reproduction, plus the occasional porn mag he found at home when he was a child, he had never done anything like his before and was kind of winging it. But it felt almost natural to him, you were natural to him. He was glad it was you he was going to so this with, her never had eyes for anyone else, even as kids.

A wave of instinct came over Michael, his hips bucked forward, rubbing against his trousers for some relief. His hands fiddled furiously with his trousers, unable to get them off he grunted loudly in frustration. "let me" Michael watched as you delicately undid his trousers, you were still glowing from your orgasm and he was in awe of you. He didn't know how he managed to get the most beautiful and loyal girl ever but fuck was he grateful for you.

Once the trousers were off Michael kissed you, it was rough and hot. You swore you could taste the faint metallic taste of blood on his tongue as you kissed. You could feel Michaels member between your legs, the light bucks of his hips caused you to moan. You slowly kiss down his chest and stomach softly, stopping just above his length. His breath hitched in his throat as you lightly stroked him. "Fuck doll you're so good for me" You loved how he looked right now, it was his turn to come undone at your touch.

Leaning down, You take the head into your mouth, sucking lightly. The groan he let out was your signal to continue. You took as much of him as you could into your mouth and jerked what you couldn't reach. He was quickly becoming a moaning mess on the bed, his hand tangled in your hair as he began to thrust gently into your mouth. You hummed as you took him, sending vibrations through his member. This is what took him over the edge, his grip on your hair tightened as he filled your mouth, groans leaving his throat as he came. You quickly swallowed his load and  motioned for Michael to lie down on the bed, he looked reluctant but did as you asked. You straddle his hips as his hands find their way to your soft hips. He liked how your bare skin felt. You lean down and kiss Michael. "let me take care of you", your words send shivers across his skin. You position him at your entrance and slowly sink down onto him with a soft whine, Michael moans loudly at the new feeling of you wrapped so tightly around him, clinging to him with pleasure plastered over your flushed face.

You began to move your hips gently, quickly picking up a slow rhythm. Michael's moans and whines were driving you crazy, you could feel that familiar heat pool as you came closer to your second release. You felt Michael twitch slightly inside of you, the grip on your hips tightening as he pulled your hips down into his at a faster, rougher pace. Both of your moans grew louder as he slammed into you again and again. "Michael I'm close" his nails dog into your delicate skin and his thrusts get more sloppy, "ngh fuck me too" he stared to pant slightly between his moans. "Cum with me baby" he sits up with you still on his lap, your arms immediately wrap around his neck and you lean your head in his neck. His hips collide with yours a few more times before he empties into you with a loud moan, you moan out his name as you hit your second orgasm of the night. You feel him press a kiss to your shoulder as you both come down from your highs. You stay as you are, on his lap as he softens inside you. "I love you y/n" you pick your head up and kiss him, "I love you too".

(END OF SMUT)

You lay on Michaels chest in bed after you both cleaned up. His hand was lightly stroking your bare back as you hummed in content. "Y/n?" His voice was calm and quiet, and surprisingly soft, "yes Michael?" He sighs "we will get away from here, you and me. We will be normal and be happy together." You smile up at him, he kisses the top of your head and sighs again. "I promise".

Deep down he knew you could ever be normal, nothing about this, or him was normal. But he wanted to be. He never imagined his life turning out this way. The constant nagging urge to hurt someone was always there, deep inside him, always clawing it's way out in violent outbursts that he couldn't control no matter how much he fought to contain them. You were the only sense of normality he had left, or ever had really. And he clung to that feeling, to you. You were everything to him. And he would sure as hell try his hardest to give you the normality you deserved. He did feel rather selfish when he thought of it, but you would have left if you didn't want him. Right?
——————————————————————————-
A/N: AHHHHHH I'm so sorry I've been gone for so long! But I really did need to sort my self out because I was a mess lmao. But I'm okay now, and I really missed writing this story. I'm sorry this is a short chapter but I haven't written smut for years so I'm a little rusty. (I edited the smut part while in history I'm a sinner)

Thank you for all the nice comments you guys leave me and thank you for 30k reads! I'm so so so grateful for you all and I love you all so much ❤️

Hope you all had happy holidays and a good new year!!

- PumpkinMilkTea ✌🏻